Epilogue

Ever since Honest's Empire has collapsed, Kurome was now seen laying in the hot spring to heal herself every single day.

Kurome:( Am I really allowed to be relaxed.....?) she thought in her head as she then thought about her time at the hot spring with Esdeath and Seryu.

.

.

.

.

- 3 years ago -

Kurome:" The Fleet Admiral is in a good mood....." she said as Seryu spoke up.

Seryu:" It's because the temperature is so good. I'm melting." she said as she sighed in relief as Koro was swimming adorably next to her.

Kurome:" Isn't it actually a bit too warm?" she asked as she was waving at her face.

Seryu:" A bath that Justice takes should be exactly like this! And we have to soak up to the shoulder and count till 100!!! This is the standard practice of a child of the Empire!!!" she said with a look of confidence making Kurome sweatdrop.

Kurome:" F-First time hearing that....." she said with weirded smile on her face.

.

.

.

.

Kurome:( Right..... there used to be a time like this.........) she thought in her head before she opened up her eyes to see the hallucination of corpses in the water making Kurome eyes widen as she rose up in shock and fear.

' It...... hurts...... It's cold..... You killed us...... I will kill you..... I will kill you..... I will kill  you...'

Kurome:" STAY AWAY!!!!" she yelled as Wave heard her as he made his way to go check up on her immidiatly.

Wave:" Hey!!! Kurome, are you alright?" he asked as he carried her out of the water.

Kurome started trembling in fear as tears started coming out her eyes.

Wave eyes softned up as he brought her into an hug.

Wave:" You........ Saw them again?" he asked.

Kurome:"...................... Yes........" she said with teary eyes.

Wave then wrapped the towel on Kurome and carried her bridal style.

Wave then got an idea to how to make Kurome's morale boost up.

.

.

.

.

After dressing up, Kurome was presented by Wave's special Seafood soup.