Part 1 Prologue

Only a few lights illuminated a dark room that held many people.

12 beautiful women and two handsome men in total.

"Gu Xia, this is the result of going against me! I, Lin Fan, have won against your Gu family and destroyed all of your influence in the Zhou Capital."

Lin Fan boasted with pride as he stared down Gu Xia who was tied to a chair.

Gu Xia had an emotionless expression plastered on his face as he ignored the protagonist and instead talked to the system...

'System, I completed the plot... Can I please go home now? This protagonist is so annoying.'

[Host, please wait as I grade your overall performance as the small villain.]

[---------Ding!]

[Overall humiliation endured, S+.]

[Overall disgust toward the host from the heroines, S+.]

[Overall despair from the host, S+.]

[Overall plot completion, S+.]

[Overall acting from the host, S+.]

[Overall performance, S+.]

[Overall grade, F-.]

"..."

Gu Xia felt like his brain shut down as he heard the system's overall grade...

'System... Tell me you're joking, I've been through the plot thousands of times... I know damn well I did a perfect job at everything!'

[Host, please calm down... There has been an error in the world that I have no control over. As an apology I can grant you extra rewards once you actually complete the plot...]

'System, do you know how much I want to smack the living shit out of you right now?'

[H-Host, I really am sorry... Please try doing the plot one more time!]

'Fuck no, I had enough!'

Lin Fan who has been speaking arrogantly the entire time finally noticed that Gu Xia was still showing no signs of emotions which hurt his pride.

Suddenly an idea popped inside his head and knew exactly how to piss Gu Xia off.

"Gu Xia, don't blame me for stealing your fiancée... She never liked a licking dog such as yourself!"

Still seeing no reaction, Lin Fan felt something was wrong and continued his barrage of words:

"Gu Xia, your own sister betrayed you and always dreamed of your downfall so she could inherit the Gu family companies!"

"Even your secretary betrayed you by giving me information about your company! Hell, even your bodyguard slowly poisoned you! Did you kn-"

"Can you shut the fuck up already..."

As Lin Fan was about to continue his words he was interrupted by Gu Xia who had a disgusted expression on his face as he stared down all of the heroines.

"I can't handle this shit anymore! Just kill me! I hate every single one of you! All of you made my life hell!"

Gu Xia complained as loud as he could and the disgust in his eyes were clearly open for everyone to see.

All of the heroines were in a little shock as their hearts trembled for some unknown reason.

Not in a million years did they expect that Gu Xia, a second generation playboy who plays and drinks 24/7 would be capable of showing such an expression.