Part 52 Li Min [3] [R18]

While the heroines saw a shocking sight that left them speechless...

Inside Gu Xia's private villa, he was still not satisfied...

So, he decided to fuck her unconscious body.

He began crawling his hands over Li Min's body.

"T-That tickles..."

Li Min giggled in her sleep, she was obviously agitated from the touch.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she gazed at Gu Xia, she did not remove his hands.

Meaning she does not dislike it.

"No way, darling... You're still not satisfied?"

Li Min began to make sweet moans as Gu Xia continued to caress her rear parts.

The more he heard them, the more his excitement grew.

"Well, to be fair... It's hard to satisfy me... You would need an army of women."

Gu Xia said as he grabbed the shoulders of Li Min whose breath was getting rougher, and turned her over onto her stomach where he stuffed her face into the bed.

Then, he held her body from behind and whispered something close to her ear.

"That's why I'll violate you here. Your body is only mine."

At that moment, Li Min's body trembled.

"-! Saying this at this time, you're so unfair"

"But I'm serious. You only belong to me... What's this, aren't you pretty wet already?"

"Of course, it is, darling. After all, if you heard something like that from the person you love, how could you possibly endure it?"

Li Min countered Gu Xia, still in rough breathing.

"Hahaha, I'm glad that you said so. I will make a mess of your body!"

Gu Xia took his stiff cock and pushed it against her pussy then pushed it in.

Once he confirmed that his cock hit her uterus firmly, his waist went back and forth automatically.

"Hiiuuu! Darling is inside me, again!!!"

Li Min raised her voice in delight as if she was expecting it to happen all along.

Her muscles along her spine stretched out as Gu Xia penetrated her. Her body quivered all over the place.

Gu Xia could feel her movements from his arms hugging her.

This made him want to move his waist, even more, to make her feel better.

"It's moving... Darling is moving inside! Ahn, it's thrusting deep inside me!"

Gu Xia gently squeezed me inside Li Min's still-tight pussy, pushing it in all the way.

As soon as he reached Li Min's depths, Gu Xia stimulated her even more by pushing his cock further in.

"N-no way... Reaching till the end so suddenly!"

"Didn't you want it? Look, your body is shaking in pleasure all over"

Every time Gu Xia moved his waist, Li Min's vagina convulsed.

It's clearly conveyed that she felt good being rammed by his dick.

"it feels too good that it's too much for me, even though you just put it in again!"

'Look at this girl. I just put my dick inside her and now she's hornier than ever.'

Gu Xia thought to himself.