Part 47 All Heroines Have Arrived!

Shu-Ling sighed in relief.

Knowing that her secretary was 'safe' took a huge load of fear and anxiety off her mental state.

"Gu Xia... Thank you..."

She whispered under her breath and a gentle expression replaced her pale face.

Although she didn't know how Gu Xia saved Xu Ruo or knew anything about this situation, she was still grateful.

"Jeez, why is your face so gentle?"

Yen Ying asked with an eyebrow raised, curiosity clearly hinged in her voice.

"!?"

Shu Ling's eyes shot toward Yen Ying and instantly began swirling.

She placed up her hands and began shaking them.

"M-My face is not showing any gentleness! I am a cold iceberg!"

She stuttered with a pouty voice.

All the heroines present merely rolled their eyes.

They all clearly saw Shu Ling showing a slight attraction to Gu Xia...

It was in plain view!

'She hundred percent has a crush on Gu Xia...'

All the heroines present thought the same thing at the same time.

Seeing the look in the women's eyes, Shu Ling clenched her hands and was about to defend herself until a haughty laugh appeared.

"Ahahahahaha!!!"

A woman who had a round butt and big chest walked hotly down the driveway.

She had noble fidget hair which was colorful together with her colorful purple eyes, she had curly blond hair which was formed in the shape of drills.

She wore a red button top with a white tie and red shorts.

To top it all off she had a black waist cape as well as a purple cape over her left shoulder.

The atmosphere that was surrounding her was pure arrogance and royalty.

"You are...?"

Lin Yen was the first to open her mouth.

Veins appeared on her forehead as her eyes locked onto the two giant pieces of fat that swayed.

"I am the eldest lady of the Sun family! Sun Chang! Now, be grateful that you are allowed in my presence!"

Sun Chang's words echoed throughout the women's ears.

"I see, nice to meet you..."

Lin Yen gritted her teeth in annoyance.

The rest of the heroines present spoke their greetings and introduced themselves.

After a little bit of talking between all the women another voice appeared.

"Hello!"

A beautiful foreign girl ran down the driveway with an energetic aura surrounding her.

She had long purple hair and orange eyes.

She wore a white dress that exposed much of her small breasts, with high slits and long sleeves.

She also wore a black mini-skirt.

Without letting anybody open their mouths...

"My name is Chu Qing! The only daughter of the Chu family, the family who produces the best athletes in the entire world!"