Part 64 The New Protagonist Appears!?

Right around the time, Gu Xia was about to freely speak about the heroines ending to the heroines themselves...

Somewhere in an unknown location where a large mountain stood high and strong.

On the grass surface that held a small garden with crops and a small wooden home just 10 feet away.

An old man who had long white hair and a beard that matched his sharp eyes, and also was wearing a snow-colored robe around his aging body was currently meditating on the edge of the mountain.

With the sun shining down on his wrinkly skin and his breathing completely steady he channeled his Qi around his body.

A small blue light began to shine through his skin causing a light glow to wrap outside his body.

With a single breath, multiple needles which were resting on a simple rag began to float upward.

The sharp ancient medical tools started to rotate around his head in a nice rhythm.

"Start."

With one word escaping his mouth, the needles stopped in place and aimed toward the top of his head.

A second later... All the needles shot forward and pierced into his skin.

The old man didn't scream out in pain or show any discomfort on his aging face.

Quite the opposite, a small satisfied smile made an appearance.

The blue light stopped glowing and instantly disappeared.

Opening his eyes, he sighed in relief that he didn't cough up blood.

Like the other times...

"Finally... After 150 years, I'm able to cure ataxia without causing mental damage."

Standing up and wiping the small dirt particles that rested on his snow-colored robe, he turned his direction of focus.

His eyes wandered over to the small wooden house he proudly called home for the past 60 years.

"Wu Kuang! It's time for me to check your current progress!"

His raspy voice resounded throughout the air.

Within a single breath, the door that led into the wooden home was pushed open, and out came a young handsome male who walked calmly with confidence radiating around him.

He wore a pitch-black robe that had golden lines going down the arms which matched the color of his eyes.

He had long silver hair that fell down his well-toned back.

His body was in peak condition.

"I greet the master."

Wu Kuang bowed his head and crossed his arms to show respect.

The old man with an indifferent expression nodded his head once.

"Raise your head."

Listening, Wu Kuang raised his head and waited patiently for his master to open his mouth.

Seeing that his disciple wasn't going to say anything and continue to be mute, waiting for him to speak.

The old man's expression changed to that of a satisfied smile.

"Good! You passed my first test!"

He congratulated his disciple while stroking his white beard.

What was this test?

The test was... Respect.

The old man had taught Wu Kuang to show respect to those who have done something to earn it or if they were in a respectable position of power.