Part 73 The Protagonist's Disgusting Actions

-Dragon Hospital-

"What are you doing!?"

The young nurse was already in a trance from what she was seeing.

Wu Kuang snatched the infant over right after she was born.

The nurse immediately grabbed onto Wu Kuang's clothes and was about to snatch the little infant who was crying inside the arms of the protagonist.

"Do you want her to die?!"

Wu Kuang shouted, he couldn't help but push the nurse away.

The nurse fell backward and landed on her ass.

Shen Manjun, who just gave birth, passed out.

Sweat formed on her forehead and dripped down her clean white skin.

If she was awake she would have surely smacked Wu Kuang across the face for such violent behavior, but unfortunately, she was unconscious and could not perform such action.

Wu Kuang glared down at the nurse who was rubbing her butt in discomfort.

"I am a medical genius, you must listen to me. Now the infant has stopped breathing. You must take immediate measures before he can live. Do you understand?"

He said in anger, his eyes were in turmoil.

The nurse who was in a trance when she heard the word "live", suddenly became a stupid novel character and believed what the protagonist was saying.

She looked at the infant and her face was pale. She thought that the baby was dead, so she suddenly became energetic.

"The infant is not dead yet!? Right!?"

The young nurse suddenly recovered her senses, stood up and grabbed Wu Kuang with both hands and asked eagerly.

"If you continue to ask, I can't guarantee that he will survive. Now everything is up to me."

Wu Kuang scoffed, annoyance was present on his face.

"Well, I'll listen to you, as long as you can keep the baby alive, I will apologize for my earlier actions."

The young nurse who fully regained her senses spoke hurriedly.

"I need alcohol, a knife, and a short tube."

Wu Kuang ordered.

"Got it!"

The young woman hurriedly replied, her face no longer flustered.

"Get it now!"

After speaking, Wu Kuang began to press on the infant's abdomen.

If he didn't apply pressure to the abdomen, the air pressure might press out the foreign body blocked in the trachea, so that there was no need for tracheostomy and intubation.

However, after doing this action a few times, the little infant didn't move at all.

The edema of the tracheal mucosa is very serious, so the method of applying pressure from the abdomen is no longer effective.

Now he must cut his trachea immediately and resume his ventilation. Wu Kuang quickly made a judgment.

He was full of confidence.

After a while, the young nurse stumbled with a medicine kit and ran back into the emergency room.

Her hair was unruly, her high heels fell out, and she came out barefoot.

"I-I brought you the stuff..."

The young nurse handed the medicine box to Wu Kuang and looked at him hopefully. She was out of breath.