Part 114 Soft-Hearted Towards Women

Zhao Yunhai continued to look down.

In terms of interpersonal relationships, Qian Lin'er, the daughter of the president of the Fuyun Chamber of Commerce in Haizhou, has a good impression of Zhang Yunyi and often hangs around Zhang Yunyi.

And Qian Yuanhui, the chairman of the Fortune Chamber of Commerce, also publicly expressed his appreciation to Zhang Yunyi for being such a vigorous young man, and used the Chamber of Commerce to give Zhang Yunyi a lot of convenience in the business.

The protagonist is the protagonist after all, and there will always be people who will help the protagonist through the early development with the excuse of incomprehensible appreciation and optimism.

The women rushed towards them one after another, and the protagonist's halo could only be said to be truly invincible.

Yu Manlou, who is in the villain's camp, is degraded by the protagonist and is played by Zhang Yunyi.

But here he is, and all that will be turned upside down.

Thinking of this, Zhao Yunhai couldn't help but throw the information on the sofa, looked at Ada, and said in a flat tone, "The investigation is not bad, but the only thing that can't be found is the identity behind the mysterious foreign account."

"It's the people below who are not doing their job well. Young Master Yun, don't worry. I'll ask my people from abroad to investigate immediately."

Ada doesn't care how difficult it is to find out, anyway, if he can't find out, it's the problem of the people below.

So he suggested: "After all, the account is foreign, and it will be more convenient for foreign people to check it."

"Forget it, there's no need to check again." Zhao Yunhai shook his head, he had a hunch that this unknown account was the source of all the protagonist's secrets.

It's not so easy to find out, why not meet the protagonist first?

"Let Yumanlou arrange a reception at seven o'clock tomorrow night, and invite those famous people in Haizhou in my name, especially the president of the Fortune Chamber of Commerce."

There are not many people in Haizhou who know their identity, but the chairman of the Fuyun Chamber of Commerce knows the existence of the Zhao family.

As long as Qian Yuanhui, the chairman of the Fortune Chamber of Commerce, really treats the protagonist Zhang Yunyi well, then he will bring Zhang Yunyi to build a good relationship with him and pave the way for the business behind the protagonist Zhang Yunyi.

Even if Zhang Yunyi refuses to come, if Qian Yuanhui's Qianqin Lin'er is present, the protagonist will be there, and nothing will happen.

"Alright, Young Master Yun." Ah Da asked Ah Er to inform Yu Manlou, while he continued to stand silently by the side.

...

Zhang Yunyi, who was followed by Zhao Yunhai, is preparing to devour the Yushi Group and completely lay his foundation in Haizhou.

In the eyes of outsiders, Yu's Group has already taken root in Haizhou, and the deep-rooted Yu's Group cannot be shaken at all.

However, in Zhang Yunyi's eyes, Yu's Group's business scope is too wide, and there are too many loopholes in management issues, and any one of his strategies can make Yu's Group very busy.

Zhang Yunyi doesn't have much ambition, he just wants to live a better life for himself so that the world can hear his voice.

A phone call came, and Zhang Yunyi quickly answered, "Uncle Qian."