Part 71 A Perfect Dream [R18] (Filler)

Gu Xia, who was still in a deep sleep, suddenly had another dream... Which quickly shocked him.

A sight he most certainly was not expecting awaited him. On the ground in front of Gu Xia was none other than the once pious and proud iceberg Shu Ling, who was on her hands and knees.

She was dressed in a maid's outfit with a collar tied around her neck. Attached to this collar was a leash that Xu Ruo held in her hands with a smug smile on her pretty face.

Xu Ruo dressed equally scandalously. However, she was sitting on the back of her boss, Shu Ling who struggled to bear her weight.

Before Gu Xia could even react to this sight, Xu Ruo handed both leashes over to her master and simultaneously spoke the words alongside her newest pet.

"Welcome home, master!"

When Gu Xia and Ai Yao witnessed such an unseemly sight, their jaws practically fell to the floor. AI Yao immediately flushed with embarrassment as she chastised Shu Ling and Xu Ruo for their hedonistic behavior.

"What the hell do you think you two are doing!?!"

Xu Ruo gazed at Ai Yao and remained silent. Her only action was to move with her finger at the cultivator loli. Her intention was clear, shut up and get in line. Ai Yao quickly looked between Gu Xia and Xu Ruo, questioning what to do.

She now knew that Gu Xia supported their budding relationship, but she also didn't want to betray her master's trust. In the end, Xu Ruo's face grew stern as she issued a command to Ai Yao with an authoritative tone.

"Come!"

Upon hearing this, AI Yao's spine twitched, and she quickly found herself in a similar position as Shu Ling, where Xu Ruo rested her feet upon her back. After doing so, she complimented the loli for her obedience.

"Good girl, I'm proud of you!"

Gu Xia gazed at Xu Ruo in shock, completely dumbfounded at how well she had trained his two other maids. However, her next statement surprised him even more.

"As you can see, I have properly trained your other bitches for you... Did I do good, master!?!"

Gu Xia did not know why, but to see his women getting along so well brought a smile to his face. He hurried to the Angelic beauty seated atop the two other stellar women and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Now this is a greeting befitting of a God! You have been a very good girl, Xu Ruo..."

Xu Ruo flushed with embarrassment as she heard her master's praise, before yanking on the collar around Shu Ling's neck. The one proud iceberg now looked up at Gu Xia with a pleading gaze. She, too, wanted to feel his love, and she'd given her the signal to beg for it.

"Darling, please forgive me for my previous insolence. I exist only to serve you."

For too long, she had been subjected to the sexual torture of Linde, and she now knew her place in the harem's hierarchy. However, Gu Xia did not immediately give her his intention, instead, he shifted his gaze to Ai Yao and kissed her first. He then petted her white hair and whispered something into her ear.

"Good girl, this is how it should be!"

After saying this, he moved his attention to Shu Ling, who had an excited expression on her face as she waited for her master's kiss.

Gu Xia had a devilish thought in mind, but remembered they were still technically in an open area of the private villa, thus, he chose not to go with his instinct and instead kissed the girl. As he did so, he also whispered something in her ear.