Part 104 I Prefer To Kill Grass

Zhao Yunhai was playing with the Jade Buddha on the table with his back to Ye Fan, and couldn't help laughing when he heard Ye Fan's words, "Is it so hard to kill you?"

"Also—people like you don't take human life seriously."

Ye Fan lowered his head and grinned at the corner of his mouth, and let out a sneer, the sneer was full of sarcasm.

"No, no, no ----- human life is at stake, and the law is strictly enforced."

Zhao Yunhai laughed back when he heard that, picked up the Jade Buddha on the table and turned around, looked at Ye Fan who was at his mercy, and shook his index finger at him.

"And you—I don't think of you as a person at all."

For Ye Fan, Zhao Yunhai has no mercy in his heart.

I am the big villain, my family has a big career, and the protagonist will definitely oppose me on something.

Li Tianhua was quietly on the side, trembling when he heard it, this is about to kill someone, he must keep his mouth shut, otherwise, he will be silenced by Zhao Shao.

Hearing that Young Master Zhao didn't take into account what he said on the spot, he seemed to have opened up a new world.

Li Tianhua is just a playboy, he dared to do bad things before and never killed anyone, he either used power to suppress others or used money to get it done.

After all, in the entertainment circle of Kyushu, he, Li Tianhua, is the crown prince, and if he can get it done with money, who would kill someone?

But Li Tianhua found that compared to Zhao Shao, he was simply a good little sheep.

He had a premonition that this was an opportunity for him, and he had to make good use of it.

Immediately afterward, Zhou Xiong was woken up by Ah San. Zhou Xiong woke up from the coma in a daze and saw his daughter lying on the ground at first sight.

"What did you do to my daughter?"

When Zhou Xiong saw this scene, his heart twitched in fright, his eyes were red, and there was a trembling cry in his questioning voice.

Ah, San directly grabbed his neckline, threatening with fierce eyes: "Shut up, she just fainted. Honestly do otherwise she will have trouble because of you."

"Ah San, don't frighten Chairman Zhou."

Ah, San's ferocity was not at all threatening in front of Zhao Yunhai, so he couldn't help admonishing him, "We are all civilized people. Can we be more polite?"

"Yes, Young Master Yun." The ferocity on Ah San's face, who was named by Zhao Yunhai, disappeared instantly.

I saw that he found the phone from Zhou Xiong and handed it to him, and said to him with a gentle attitude: "Let the employees of the Zhou Group leave work early today."

"No — no problem." Zhou Xiong stuttered, so he dared not agree.

Just now, he was terrified by the ferocity in Ah San's eyes. Now the gentle demeanor is more frightening than when he was fierce before.

"Young Master Zhao, I have arranged a banquet tonight." Li Tianhua walked cautiously beside Young Master Zhao and said in a low voice.

"Many of my friends want to meet Young Master Zhao, and I wonder if I can invite them together."

While talking, Li Tianhua paid attention to the changes in Zhao Shao's expression.

Don't look at him as a rich second generation, but he has met far more people of all kinds than ordinary people, and watching people's words is just a basic skill for him.