Part 38 M-Master...

He picked up a limping Chang Wen into his arms.

Then, he got up and made her sit down correctly on the couch.

The backrest and cushions of the couch are comfortable, so she'll be able to rest her body comfortably.

After a couple of seconds, Chang Wen came to her senses. Thankfully, there seem to be no abnormalities in her body.

"Where am I...ah, you...I see...you, everything...inside me..."

She looked surprised at first, but she put her hand on her belly when she came to a realization of what happened earlier.

And then, perhaps feeling something hot in there, her expression gradually became bitter.

"I let it out...my true self...I really went and did it...what should I do..."

Chang Wen looked a lot more anxious than when Gu Xia was inserting his dick earlier inside of her.

About the "child", her parents, everything. Various anxieties and fears assaulted Chang Wen's already burdened mind.

Gawking at this, Gu Xia talked to her.

"Hey, my little lamb. About what I said earlier, that was a joke. I was too excited at that time, so I wasn't able to make a calm judgment."

Chang Wen looked at Gu Xia snidely as he spoke in a calm, normal teacher-like tone, far unlike during their act.

"What's that supposed to mean? Does that mean you're not going to take responsibility?"

"It's not that I don't like to, it's that I don't need to. I have a skill that allows me to not have kids until I say so..."

"R-Really? Such a thing is..."

"At this point, you should know this is a novel world... Also, there's fucking cultivation in this world."

"What the, so there are such skills in this n-novel world!? And here I am, panicking about what I'm going to do! Or rather, if you're planning to do it inside, tell me that from the very beginning!"

Seriously relieved, Chang Wen lets out a sigh, but quickly reverts to her usual tone and pouts a little.

"Yeah. I think I went a little too much a while ago. Though I don't care... One fucking bit."

Gu Xia sneered.

Really... Why would he give a fuck?

As of right now, he knows he's completely coaxed Chang Wen's body, but he is still one step away from being able to get his hands on her heart.

After all... In order to make someone completely loyal you must have a grasp on their heart.

To get it, he dared to go downhill once.

"You know, it really hurt when you broke my hymen just now!"

"Well, some people don't feel much pain, but it's all a matter of personal preference."

Gu Xia explained but then continued to speak:

"If it still hurts, shall I fuck you again? I could make your pussy used to my cock?"

"It's okay, the pain has already gone down. Besides..."

"Besides?"

"You might think it's crazy, but I'm glad you're the first person I've ever had."

"Can I ask why? You seem to be resisting quite a lot to me."

Gu Xia smiled inwardly as he realized his plan was working.