Part 85 The Underground Queen Is Lew (Filler)

She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Let this maid serve you."

Li Min said in a haughty tone as she tugged away the cloth.

This action revealed Gu Xia's dragon in all its might and glory.

A force of nature raring to go, it landed right on top of her face, nearly covering half of it.

An embarrassing noise somewhere between a moan and a yelp escaped Li Min's lips as she took in the full size of the monster she had just unleashed.

It was about the length of her entire forearm!

And the girth...

A slight hint of panic crept into her mind as she slowly processed what exactly she could do to this ferocious dragon as a tsunami of desire swept everything away in a burning lust.

She was beyond horny...

Her special place grew moist with a clear liquid.

Her special place quivered as her fidgety hands closed around Gu Xia's member.

Heavens, the majestic pressure his rod gave her was enough to make her feel faint.

She breathed in the musk, showing a drunken look as her lips grazed the head of the dragon.

Swallowing the tip of the mighty dragon in one fell swoop, Li Min squirmed about in mild discomfort.

Her special place was entirely flooded with liquids that were dripping on the red carpet causing little puddles to be made.

Li Min slowly crept down the giant, her mouth screaming in pain and pleasure as tears formed in her eyes.

The surface of her tongue was softly tending to the underside of his rod, servicing the monster while it pushed against the back of her throat.

Li Min surprisingly had no gag reflex.

So, she managed to shove it in almost to the root before coming back up, desperately gasping for air.

An admirable showing.

However, admirableness was far from sufficient to satisfy Gu Xia.

A soft smile showed as his arm lifted, free from the restraints.

He caressed the cheek of the still-gasping Li Min as he patted her red hair.

Then... Whomp!

Once more, her mouth opened wide as Gu Xia's hand forcibly pushed her head down onto his hot rod, bringing more tears to the corner of her eyes.

As if some sort of sex doll, he treated her like a mere plaything with no regard for her feelings.

Shoving the whole length of his massive dragon into her small throat mercilessly.

Gurk...

In and out, over and over again.

Glistening spit coated the tall dragon.

Even as her vision blurred and her surroundings dimmed, he kept at it, not giving a damn about her unfocused eyes and faint breathing.

It should have been a shameful and degrading moment for the Queen, but instead, the warmth in her body surged with an even greater force, sending spine-tingling sparks throughout her entire white-jaded body.

Perhaps... she was always meant to be used this way.

As he slid through her throat again, she felt something different.