Part 58 Gu Xiang [1] [R18]

Gu Xia while groping Gu Xiang's breasts, landed a kiss on her soft lips.

"Hnnn! Hnnnuuu!"

'T-that was my first kiss! My first kiss, my little brother took my first kiss!'

Gu Xiang showed a sweet smile.

Gu Xia began to caress the buttocks and thigh area in their hugging position, he violated that area with emphasis.

Gu Xiang fully accepted her younger brother's touch, showing no resistance.

"Get your face in here."

Gu Xia ordered.

"hnnn, what are... Haafuu, uuuu!"

Gu Xia gave a hardcore kiss to his older sister, who sunk into his body.

It's been a simple kiss so far, and Gu Xiang could bite Gu Xia anytime, but oddly enough, she didn't resist her younger brother.

'Let's change the pace up a bit.'

Gu Xia thought to himself, eyeing where Lin Fan was.

"Big sister, open your mouth. Let me in."

"O-Ok..."

Gu Xiang said bashfully.

Gu Xia let go of the hand that was rubbing her tits and brought it downward.

The target was, of course, her big, growing ass.

He had already imagined this moment to make Lin Fan go crazy.

"No way... my ass is being toyed with... By my little brother."

"Yes. Big sister is a complete toy for me now."

Gu Xia spoke in a devilish way.

He let his hand invade the interior of her clothes and rubbed her soft mountains directly inside them.

He also didn't forget the cherries at its top.

"Hiiiiiii! What is this feeling!?"

'I didn't know about this... It chills me to the core!'

Gu Xiang spoke and thought at the same exact time.

The moment her younger brother touched her there, Gu Xiang's body jolted.

Her mind was racing.

'This girl, you've never masturbated before, have you?'

Gu Xia's eyebrows lifted in a bit of surprise, not even he knew this.

"You haven't developed it yet, so it won't be as exciting, but you still feel it, right? This is what we call pleasure. Carnal pleasure."

"Carnal... Pleasure?"

"Yeah, and the human body is designed to feel this pleasure when doing erotic things... Things like rubbing your breasts or your butt, for example. I'm going to give you more of this pleasure now."

"Wait, waaiit! I don't think I can handle more than this!"

Gu Xiang starts to panic as if afraid of the unknown sensation.

But it's precisely what Gu Xia wanted.

"Do you want me to stop? Then accept me. Then I'll stop twisting your nipples."

"Uuu, uuu... I didn't know my little brother was such a meanie..."

"Let this be a lesson to you: Do not ever think that a person's usual behavior is similar to his inside nature. Also, aren't you like that as well?"