Part 100 New System!?

Zhao Yunhai looked down at her. The incomparably domineering gaze made the latter dare not resist and lowered his head to do things honestly.

The next second, Zhao Yunhai raised his head, took a deep breath, and let it out heavily.

The anger in my heart was also surrounded by sudden tenderness, dissipating bit by bit, and my heart gradually returned to calm.

I traveled to this world last night, and I was lying on the bed directly.

At that time, he was still startled, because there was still a young model lying beside him, so without thinking too much, he directly attacked without hesitation.

At the same time, he also absorbed the memory of his predecessor and learned about the identity background that the predecessor possessed that ordinary people could not possess.

On the surface, he is the son of the richest man in Kyushu who is already at the pinnacle of his life. Only a few people know that his true hidden identity background is the most terrifying.

In his previous life, he also envied those rich and powerful people. Now that he has become such a person, he has almost stood at the pinnacle of this world. He instantly feels that his life is complete.

It gave him the feeling that one word is "cool", but the previous mess was true quite a lot.

Just like the phone call just now, some time ago, I came to the ancient city of Yunzhou and met Zhou Wanting at a reception.

Since then, after several pursuits, Zhou Wanting has been turning a blind eye to him and even swears at him several times.

So Li Tianhua came up with an idea, intending to use force to force his father Zhou Xiong to submit, and obediently send his daughter to the door.

At that time, the predecessor was full of thoughts about Zhou Wanting. This was the first time the predecessor met a woman he fell in love with at first sight. He thought he had met true love, so the predecessor never used strong methods.

But the predecessor was not very good-tempered, so he agreed with Li Tianhua's idea. The predecessor only needs to nod, and someone will naturally handle the rest for him.

In Zhao Yunhai's view, the previous life was a big grievance, what kind of bullshit love, love you twist to love.

In his previous life, Zhao Yunhai never believed in love and acted extremely domineering, but he always lacked a bit of confidence, which was the support of his identity and background.

But now Zhao Yunhai has it.

After thinking for a moment, Zhao Yunhai couldn't help but take a deep breath, pushed the female model away, took out a bank card by the bedside, and threw it to her.

"The password is on the back, and there are 200,000 yuan in it, so get lost."

For Zhao Yunhai, 200,000 yuan is just a meal, but for ordinary people, it is possible to spend a lifetime without 200,000 yuan in hand.

"Thank you, Young Master Zhao." The female model quickly took the bank card. She came to accompany Young Master Zhao to make money.

Zhao Yunhai didn't bother to pay attention to her and waved her to leave quickly.

How dare this female model stay here, she quickly put on her clothes and left obediently.

You pay, I pay.

The mutual agreement between the two parties is not a transaction.

Giving money belongs to Zhao Yunhai to make up for the other party's emotional compensation. After all, he hurt her deeply when he just woke up.