Part 42 Bye, Bye, Anal Virginity! [R18]

"All right. Now lie down here and open your legs."

Gu Xia ordered as he patted the couch.

Not being able to hold in her lust, Chang Wen removed her panties and pulled up her blue dress to her waist.

After she was done, she moved to the couch and laid her body on the softness.

She then did as he told her and, with some hesitation, opened her legs.

Gu Xia took his giant cock and pushed it against her anus.

"Relax. It hurts more if you tense up."

He warned her with a non-caring tone.

"Haaa, haaa... It's impossible to relax in this situation!"

Chang Wen's voice slightly shuddered as her body tensed up.

"I guess I have no other choice then. I'll do it like this."

Gu Xia covered her body with his and kissed her.

Chang Wen, who didn't expect to be targeted there, opened her eyes a few seconds after being kissed.

"Nnnnn!? Nguuuu! Ppuhaaa! So sudden..."

She whispered, with a hint of blush on her cute face.

"Thank you, Chang Wen. Having such a capable sex toy with me is really amazing."

Gu Xia whispered in Chang Wen's ear to soothe her body so it wouldn't be so tense.

"Eh?"

Chang Wen's eyes widened and her body turned red and it also became less tense.

She felt butterflies in her stomach. (A/T: Stockholm syndrome much... Lmao...)

"No, don't say that... It's embarrassing."

She muttered in a cute voice while showing a small pout.

"I'm going to make you feel good after this, so just leave it all to me, okay?"

Gu Xia said confidently.

"Okay. I'll leave it to you, master."

Chang Wen spoke softly as if she trusted Gu Xia to the point of no return.

Gu Xia showed a small smile as he inserted his giant cock into her anus, which had become docile after his praise.

It was smooth now because her body was relaxed, and the praise she was given made her hole accept her masterfully.

There was still some resistance, but once the glans were swallowed, the rest of the cock went in smoothly.

"Haaa, haaa, guuu. So biiig!"

Chang Wen's body reflexively tensed up.

It was her first anal penetration, after all.

Gu Xia had no choice but to relax her body in some other ways.

Fortunately, two large pieces of soft flesh were in front of him, where two sensitive erogenous zones are lurking within.

He put his hands on her blue dress, ripped it apart, and lightly touched the now-erected nipples within.

Fuahh, afuuu! M-my breasts too?"

Chang Wen let out an erotic voice as she spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah. I'll make it feel good as well."

Gu Xia nodded his head once.

Both of Chang Wen's nipples were already perking up, signifying their happiness.