Part 119 The Audience Is Suppressed

"Ah!" Seeing this crazy woman rushing towards her, Qian Lin'er subconsciously waved her hand to stop her, "Go away, you crazy woman."

Qian Yuanhui was still two meters away from his daughter, so there was no time to stop her.

Hearing a slap, Wu Xiaoxiao was slapped heavily by Qian Liner, and fell to the ground again, uttering an ouch.

Wu Xiaoxiao acted on the third floor, but she was beaten on the seventh floor. She stared at Qian Liner with resentment, and in the next second, she became weak and deceitful, sobbing softly, tears rolling down her cheeks.

The more realistic the acting, as long as this woman is dragged into the water, the money I get will be doubled.

The applause was so loud that it instantly shifted the reporters' attention to Qian Liner.

"Excuse me, Ms. Qian Liner, did you hit Zhang Yunyi's girlfriend just because you wanted to take the opportunity to abort the other's child and cause her to have a miscarriage?"

"Miss Qian Liner, did your actions just now come from jealousy and resentment, and took the opportunity to hit someone to release the darkness in your heart?"

"Miss Qian Liner, beating a pregnant woman in public, is this how the president of the Fortune Chamber of Commerce taught you?"

"Miss Qian Liner, who is so unruly and willful, I would like to ask you, do you feel ashamed for taking away Wu Xiaoxiao's position as a third party?"

These reporters don't care if you are the daughter of the president of the Fortune Chamber of Commerce, because they have already received an explanation from the above, and they are not afraid of the people above.

When did Qian Lin'er face such an array of reporters? Normally, the reporters who interviewed her were all flattering herself, but now they were all sarcasm, and her face turned pale.

"Aiming at an innocent woman, you unscrupulous reporters, I will not let anyone go."

Seeing his beloved being subjected to such sarcastic remarks, Zhang Yunyi was furious on the spot, pushed away a reporter blocking the way, stood in front of Qian Liner, and faced the crowd.

Zhang Yunyi, who has been going smoothly since getting the golden finger, has already inflated his confidence to the extreme.

In his opinion, there is nothing that cannot be solved with money. When he was free, he immediately bought the companies behind these reporters, made these unscrupulous reporters unemployed, and returned the reporter circle to a bright future.

"It's nothing more than you don't care about the woman who fell to the ground. You don't even care about your future child. Such a wolf-hearted person is a commercial public figure."

"Today I must expose you and let everyone know what kind of person you are, contemporary Chen Shimei."

After the reporter who was pushed to the ground by Zhang Yunyi got up, he rushed to Zhang Yunyi without hesitation, raised the microphone, and said loudly.

Qian Yuanhui didn't expect Zhang Yunyi to be impulsive at this time. To avoid the escalation of the situation, he quickly ordered the bodyguards around him to protect Zhang Yunyi.

Qian Liner stared fiercely at Wu Xiaoxiao who was on the ground. She knew this woman.

A shameless woman wanted to frame brother Yun Yi with a wild seed that came from nowhere, she didn't know what to say.

"Zhao Yunhai, these vicious dogs are all raised by you."

Zhang Yunyi looked at these stalking reporters with sarcasm and said coldly.