Part 111 Solving

"Ah!" The woman's ear-piercing scream sounded in the warehouse, and the next second, the voice stopped abruptly.

Zhao Yunhai looked at Su Xiaorou who was fainted by him, and a trace of cruelty flashed in his eyes, I gave you a chance, if you don't cherish it, don't blame me for being cruel.

After all, there is only one chance, and if you miss it, you miss it.

In every corner of the warehouse Curry where the goods were piled up, people hiding inside came out one after another.

Ah Da and the others stood beside Yun Shao, looking at Ye Fan who was shot in the head and fell to the ground, thinking that he was finally dead.

After all, Ye Fan was the hardest person they killed.

"Cut off his head."

Zhao Yunhai will not simply leave like this, this is not a fantasy world, with his head gone, he can guarantee the authenticity of the other party's death.

bang bang bang!!!

Zhao Yunhai aimed at Ye Fan's right atrium and shot directly, and the bullet casings kept popping out of the gun and fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

Just then, the siren sounded outside.

"Young Master Yun, let's go quickly."

Si Jinyan cut off Ye Fan's head and handed it to a team member to pack it in a pocket, and immediately covered Yun Shao to evacuate here.

"Take her away too." Before Zhao Yunhai left, he asked Ah San to take this woman, Su Xiaorou, with him.

He meant what he said, and he said that if a family is neat, the whole family should be neat.

Si Jinyan led a few of his men to leave last. The moment they got into the car, the warehouse exploded. The flames rose seven or eight feet high, and the entire warehouse was turned into ruins.

All the crimes that happened before the warehouse were burned away in the flames.

"Let's go."

Sitting in the car not far away, Zhao Yunhai saw the flashing police lights not far away, the car window slowly raised, and left here.

"Asshole."

Huang Qianjia didn't expect that she would be one step late, the warehouse exploded and caught fire, and the person she was ordered to protect and take away might have had an accident.

After the fire engines came to the scene to put out the fire, all they were left with was a pile of burnt goods and a pile of ruins.

"We came late and did not see Ye Fan, who may have been killed or taken away."

Huang Qianjia took a deep breath with an extremely ugly face, and made a call, but was scolded to death by the person on the other end of the phone as soon as he finished speaking.

"Turn out the monitoring here, any crime will leave traces."

Huang Qianjia hung up the phone, looked at the surrounding surveillance, and said to the colleagues around him.

...

Zhao Yunhai did not choose to return to the Moyu Hotel but directly returned to the place where he originally lived in the ancient city.

As the son of the richest man in Kyushu, Zhao Yunhai has his private properties all over Kyushu.

"The Zhou Group has now declared bankruptcy and is being liquidated by the bank. We have not paid much attention to the specific matters."