Part 84 Gu Lin Is Spoiled (Filler)

While Gu Luo was flirting with his sugar baby, he was unaware that his wife was doing a very indecent act with their son...

At the current moment, he was being cucked and a giant green hat was placed on his head.

Gu Lin began removing her one-piece white dress revealing a beautiful black braw but quickly removed it showing her erect nipples then she looked down removing her black underwear revealing her wet slit that dripped.

Gu Xia imminently felt his dragon roar inside his pants and quickly stood at a full erection.

Without uttering another word he began stripping revealing his 6-pack and tall figure, once he took off his pants his long thick hard dragon was shown.

Gu Lin's entire face flushed, they were both in a large bedroom filled with pillows and a giant king-size bed.

Gu Xia who didn't have time time to react was on the bed and soon his mother appeared on top of him.

Both were fully naked and looked each other in the eyes and soon they both brought their lips together and began making out.

After they were done kissing Gu Xia gently stroked Gu Lin's cheek, and she let out a ticklish little murmur.

A moment later Gu Lin started rubbing her naked body against her son's.

There was a little squelch every time Gu Lin rubbed her crotch against Gu Xia's thigh.

"Jeez, mother how are you this horny...?"

Gu Xia asked looking at her perverted flushed face that was full of pleasure.

Hearing this from her son, Gu Lin flushed even more and her slit began dripping even more.

"You're the only one who can make me feel this way... stupid son... and tonight your my prey... no matter what you do I'll be in control!"

Gu Lin spoke in a lusty voice, slowly and deliberately, she began stroking Gu Xia's long hard meat stick.

All of a sudden there were two sounds that could be heard inside the giant room. The sound of her continuous kisses.

"I thought I would be at your mercy, Mother..."

"Shut up, you spoiled brat. Do you want my sloppy wet slit or my kiss?"

Gu Lin is currently straddling Gu Xia who's sitting on the bed. He was not allowed to move nor respond to her kisses. I don't know, instead of continuing to feel the wet liquid drip on his thigh which she kept on increasing the wetness, she dropped it and did this instead.

"Are you possibly addicted to kissing me?"

"I told you to shut up, son! You're at my mercy now. Just accept it and don't talk"

She slapped Gu Xia's left cheek and then resumed her kisses. From normal kisses to occasional sucking on his lips and tongue, she's trying to memorize the shape of his lips.

Gu Lin, being this aggressive is amazing but yeah, it lacks something if you don't allow the man to move.

"But it's not fun like this, Mother..."

"Your hands will wander around again if I let you."

'Ah. She's right. I won't be able to contain myself to feel her body. This woman. Tormenting me like this but yeah, this is my own doing.'

Gu Xia thought to himself.

His mother was annoyed that she wasn't getting much attention from him... So, she made him promise she could have full control over when the next time they have sex.