Part 72 The Heroine's Endings [2]

Opening his eyes, Gu Xia stretched his arms forward as he let out a yawn.

"That was a great nap."

He commented to himself with a satisfied expression on his handsome face.

Though, he didn't really like the dream about... His past life...

Without realizing it, he began clenching his hands together, his nails dug into his skin.

'Linde... If the Earth had aged then... I promise I'll get revenge for... us...'

As he was thinking to himself, Shu Ling suddenly awoke and let out a cute yawn.

Gently wiping her eyes, she looked over at Gu Xia with a worried smile.

"Are you ok?"

She asked, simply because she noticed his dark expression and empty eyes.

Gu Xia's ears twitched and he instantly looked over at Shu Ling, which is where the voice came from.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

He told the iceberg heroine, and his expression changed from dark to a nice light.

"Let's meet up with the rest."

Leaving these words, he got out of bed and walked toward the door, leaving Shu Ling to nod her head and follow behind.

Once the two arrived at the bedroom where they were at first, they saw the heroines all sleeping soundly.

Without a shred of care, Gu Xia clapped his hands together in order to wake them up.

"Alright, time to get up! Let's go!"

His words resounded throughout the room.

Shu-Ling wanted to say something but decided not to. She wanted to ask if he could just let them sleep... But, who was she to question him?

The heroines who felt their ears curling all opened their eyes at the unpleasant voice which interrupted their sleep.

"Who dares interrupt my beauty sleep!"

Sun Chang growled, she was clearly annoyed. Lifting her body up from the bed she looked over where the voice was coming from, ready to throw a barrage of unpleasant remarks.

But, that was quickly out of the question when she saw Gu Xia who had his right eyebrow raised as if asking, "What?"

"!?... Ah, I meant to say... Well... I mean... I was just waking up anyway!"

Sun Chang forced a smile, her body slightly trembling.

"Good to know."

Gu Xia calmly spoke, he smiled internally.

Not long after this exchange between Gu Xia and Sun Chang the other heroines all lazily awakened.

After a couple of minutes, all the women seemed to have fully woken up.

Not soon after, Gu Xia gave them the order to sit on the ground.

They obeyed without complaints, they all sat on their knees on the floor while Gu Xia sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at all of them.

Clearing his throat, Gu Xia looked at the heroines who hadn't heard their ending yet.

The heroines who had yet to know were: Ai Yao, Ling Shui, Chang Wen, Sun Chang, Chu Qing, Li Min, and Ning Meng.

"Do you want to know about your ending?"

Gu Xia asked, he gazed at the heroines as his red blood eyes seemed to have slightly glowed.