; introduction ▸ *

nobody was making one of these so I mind as well make it.
◦ ◦ ◦ hello everyone, I am the creator, genesis   (❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡
this is a 'spider-man across the spider verse' or 'into the spider verse' oneshot book (but they're both pretty much the same, just different character development)

a simple start is requests are welcomed.

and here is how I will label my chapters:
angst- ⛆
fluff- ❥
gore/horror 'related'- ➻
unknown category- ▸

and a warning symbol that looks like this '⚠️' if the oneshot is sort of disturbing in some way ( would apply to all gore and some angst chapters )

like I said in the description of this Wattpad story, no lemons or strange things like that, I'd rather enjoy a character without having a sexualization of them be made (especially because many of these characters are minors)

chapters will be set up like this

" ; (character name ) (oneshot category) ( oneshot title ) "
example:
" ; miles morales ❥ hard work "
oneshot character would be miles, category would be fluff, and title would give a main idea of what it's about, but that's just an easy example to understand the chapters layout ( if you have trouble, but I hope it's simple and easy to know what you would read, as long as you read the introduction page at least )

and with all that finished, I hope you enjoy my writing <3 ◦ ◦ ◦