; pavitr prabhakar ⛆ ❥ loves me not*

requested for a pav angst, so here you guys go !

⛆ ❥ - angst ( but fluff in the end )
character - pavitr prabhakar
takes place - mumbattan
it's really long but trust in this story! I swear it's good! (im biased)
enjoy ! ...

(get ready for emo guys 😧😣)

you have been dating the one and only.
pavitr prabhakar.

but it didn't really feel like you were dating him anymore.
honestly, it felt more like he was dating a girl named
gayatri singh.

pavitr was the one to ask you out, and you had been dating for months, but then he made a friend, who was gayatri.
and when you tried making plans with pavitr, he told you he had other plans, just to find out he would be hanging out with that girl.
you weren't a very jealous type, and you didn't want to assume, but still, you felt so left out.
and pavitr was your first ever love, you had struggled with falling in love before and you were so afraid of being lonely, that you didn't want to let go of pav.
if you did you wouldn't know what to do anymore.
you spent most your time doing anything for him.
sadly, you were a hopeless romantic.

it was a sunny and bright day out, you smile at the freshness of the city, it smelled amazing.
today you planned on hanging out with pavitr, you had a good idea to go to a flower garden near by, it wasn't a very popular place, so it would likely be you and him, and you would appreciate spending more time with him, without anyone else.
it would be refreshing.

you were walking down the street, you had texted pavitr to come to a tea shop in the less crowded parts of the city.
searching for the cafe, you finally spotted it, and outside the shop you saw pav! but you also saw gayatri.
you didn't hate gayatri, you had met up with her once and she was really cool! but you didn't like the fact that she was always so close to pavitr.

pavitr and gayatri were just simply chatting though, so you payed no mind, you thought that they had randomly ran into eachother.

"hey pav! hey gayatri!" you shout over to them, with a warm smile, you definitely didn't want a nice day being ruined by horrible thoughts, so you chose a more passive approach.
pavitr quickly snaps his head over and smiles.

"y/n!" he gleefully cheers, coming up to you and hugging you, you laugh as he squishes your arms in his tight grasp.
yea, you think you're overthinking.

"hey y/n," gayatri smiles at you, you return the gesture while pavitr lets go.

"so what did you want to meet up for?" pav asks.

"well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the garden near by my house, because the flowers are finally starting to bloom!" you clasp your hands together and widely grin in excitement.

"ohhh, yes!" pav nods, matching your fun energy.

"oh, could I join?" you hear gayatri ask nervously, seeming quite lonely for the moment.
you nod "sure!!" and she giggles.
you know that gayatri isn't very popular, at least outside of school, and she gets lonely.
and you also know that pavitr is her only friend, and you aren't going to let the fact that they are different genders hurt you.
because it shouldn't matter.
it shouldn't.
..it..shouldn't...
yes I said it shouldn't!!!
now let's go.