; new spidersona ▸ * !!!

i know y'all probably don't care about this but i'm showing you guys anyways 😭
( btw this chapter won't count as one of the last couple chapters ! )

here's my new spidersona 😍😍😍

her name is arachne, and here's her back story 😉

she was a normal human until she was bit by a spider, who morphed her into a monster, the 'horns' on her head are actually fangs, which she can hide, but it hurts to do so.
she was found by scientists and put in a lab, they found out she had special abilities and after a little while of testing her, they decided to make her into a hero, because her city was full of crime, and they noticed she had a good heart.
her name arachne has a mean :
her name has a greek origin, about a woman who challenged athena, and lost, so she was turned into a spider.
arachne isn't her actual name, but the scientist gave her that name because she couldn't remember her own.

she's a 14 year old blasian girl. ( and the reason she is so pale is because the bite from the spider drained all of her blood, she's sort of greenish because her loss of blood made her rot kinda, so she's almost a corpse )

she wears headphones because the scientists communicate through the headset to her, when she's struggling and such.

and that's her story !

bro someone PLEASEE draw her /j . . .or ? . .
i jus wanna see her in a different style,
but def not trying to forcing anyone !! 😭