; pavitr prabhakar ❥ plummeting birthday *

its my birthday today !
and as promised, I will be making various chapters of all the different characters celebrating y/n's birthday !
( but of course, you can insert your own birthday, and not June 23 😅😁💗💗)

❥ - fluff
character - pavitr prabhakar
takes place - pavitr's universe
enjoy !

hanging out with your boyfriend pavitr, he had found out it was your birthday today, and nonetheless he was excited to celebrate it with you.

you guys were at a cafe, when pavitr suddenly had a brilliant idea.

he quickly stood up in his chair with a burst of excitement.

"y/n! meet me at the roof top of r/bn!" he shouts, and leaves hastily.
(r/bn = randkm buildings name)

his sudden absence left you shocked, he left so quickly you didn't even have a second to put a word in.

you wonder what his amazing idea was?

pavitr was always a caring and exciting man, ever since you started dating him he's been nothing but clingy, but honestly, you like it, and you try to be just as good as a girlfriend as he is of a boyfriend.

you hastily tried to finish your chai before leaving.
but once you did you were off to the roof top of r/bn.
what could he possibly want up there?

you rush down the streets of mumbattan.
looking for r/bn.

you finally spot the tall building.

ugh....it's gonna take you a while to climb those stairs.

at first you tried running up the stairs, but you got tired, so you slowly started walking up the stairs.
halfway up, you took a break, sitting on the steps.
wow, you need more work out.

eventually, you reach the top, which took you around 10 minutes, and that was you going fast too.
but you try not to sweat it, it was one of the tallest buildings in mumbattan.
why did he pick this building, the one specifically without an elevator?

you opened the door to the roof top, you really wondered why he was so vague with his information, why did he want you up here?

you walk to the center of the roof, looking around.
you didn't even see him?
wait....is this the wrong building?
your heart sinks for a second, as you look around at the building.
but your fear was cut short, from a familiar voice.

"y/n! you got here quick," you hear his voice being filled with cheerfulness.

you turned around to see pavitr..wait not, spider man, sitting on top of the doorways walls, his legs swinging back and forth.

"oh my god spider man?!" you shout.
"y/n stop actingggg," pavitr whines while jumping down from his spot.
you already knew he was spiderman, he had told you a couple of months back.
but still, it stilled amazed and impressed you that he was spiderman.
you cant believe you're even dating him too!!
sometimes it just catches you off guard that he is what he is.

you laughed while he walked up to you.

"sorryyy, but why did you even want me to come up here?" you complain slightly, you were at least glad it wasn't the wrong building.