; pavitr prabhakar ❥ tutor * [ + IMPORTANT NOTE !! ]

i just wanted to let you guys know, i'm going to be finishing this book pretty soon, i'll probably only do a couple more chapters.
i'm gonna wait till the third movie comes to keep making more and more stories, when the third movie comes i'll make a new book for this ! but in the mean time, do you guys have any shows in mind that you'd like to see have one shots ?
i've seen quite a bit of shows, anime's, games, movies, so if you want to see something, request it !!!
[ the end of this chapter will tell fandoms i know of ]

❥ - fluff
character - pavitr prabhakar
takes place - pavitrs school 😮‍💨
enjoy !

[ in this, pavitr likes y/n, but y/n doesn't like him. . .yet 😏 ]

i sit at my desk in the front of the class, staring at the clock, waiting for lunch time.
i'm in math class right now, and all i can say is i don't understand it at all.
the teacher isn't very good at teaching, it sucks, i'm gonna fail this class, i just know it.
people say 'just study' but i don't even know what i'm learning, the teacher is just. . .that bad.
it's not me.
i'm usually good in math, but that's when the teacher can actually explain it properly.
this teacher.
is driving me absolutely insane.

i know i'm not the only one, almost everyone here is failing, expect for a few students.

"so, any volunteers for this problem?" my teacher suddenly says, catching me a little off guard.
i look at the problem on the board, and it just looked like a bunch of nonsense.
i feel a sweat droplet, i realllyyyy don't wanna get called on, i'm gonna get embarrassed.

i try doing things to show that i'm busy, and can't go to the board, like writing in my notebook, and staring down and not at the teacher.
but as luck would have it . . . . she calls on me.
i'm going insane.

"y/n, come on up," she hums, with her chin up, and very pip posture .

i awkwardly stand up, not taking my eyes off the ground.

i walk up to the board, grabbing the marked from my teacher who held it out for me.

i glance back and forth at the teacher, trying to signal to her that i have no idea what i'm doing.
i'm hoping she's gonna let me down easily.
and not humiliate me.

she seems to get my distress, as i see her roll her eyes, and sigh.

"alright, will someone come up and help y/n out?" the teacher asks, i shift my gaze back to the class.

three people raise their hands, however, one of them raises it wayyy to high.
it's a boy that sits behind me, pavitr.
he's one of the smarter people, which is kind of annoying because it seems he never tries, but he still succeeds.
i wish i was like that.

"pavitr." the teacher says, "come on up,".

pavitr stands up, walking up in a normal pace, he looked confident, but not in a snobby way.

"direct her, but don't do it all yourself," she demands, taking a step back to watch us to our work.

i watch while pavitr nods, and turns to me, with a grin.