; pavitr prabhakar ❥ ticklish *

in this chapter, y/n is very ticklish on her sides, because I'm very ticklish there 😺👍 

❥ - MAJOORR fluff
(im gonna try and make this chapter
as wholesome and cute as possible)
character - pavitr prabhakar
takes place - pavitr's earth
enjoy !

❥ - MAJOORR fluff(im gonna try and make this chapteras wholesome and cute as possible)character - pavitr prabhakartakes place - pavitr's earthenjoy !

😻 love this fanarttt 😍

y/n l/n, just another girl living in mumbattan, you had a normal life, you went to school, had somewhat good grades, but there was something about you that you considered extremely lucky.
you had a partner.
pavitr prabhakar.
.
you see, you've struggled with romance your entire life, so you deem dating someone like pavitr would make you super blessed.
and honestly, it actually does.
you don't even understand how you found someone like him.
you feel unbelievably fortunate.

he's nothing but kind.
really touchy.
kind, and thoughtful.
and he has amazingly good NATURAL hair 😎

he's really sweet, he loves to brag about his amazing accomplishments, and he loves helping you when you need it.
(where can I find someone like pav 😕)

but there is a problem.

like I mentioned before.

he's really touchy.

and although you honestly don't mind, in fact you love it.
but........
you
are
EXTREMELY
ticklish.

especially on your sides.

and because pavitr loves hug, cuddles, and just being close to you in general, he found this out pretty quickly.
and of course...

he took major advantage of it.

whenever he saw you, he'd tickle you, no matter where you were! in public, in private, anywhere ! ! ! !
it's a little bit of a problem sometimes.

but he enjoys hearing you laugh.

today was just another nice and sunny day in mumbattan, you sat in your house, all alone, your family was out and you wanted to stay home, so that's what you did, and now you don't have much to do.
as you walk around in your kitchen, looking for something to eat.
you heard a knock at your front door.

perking up at the sound, you walk to the front door, being skeptical of who was there.
you slowly opened the door.
oh! it's pavitr.
you smile and open your door wider.