p3 ; miles morales E42 ▸ different *

I didn't really think I was gonna do a part 3 but you wanted it so I guess I will !
also this is VERY likely the last part of this 'oneshot'
next oneshot I do will be pavitr !
(also tysm for 3.57k reads! I've only had this book opened for 4 days, I appreciate it a lot!!)

[ quick recap ]

he brings his hand back, away from your head, he begins to realize after a moment.
he replays the words back in his head..' -why can't you let me do what I want to do?- '
it clicks in his head.
he was the selfish one.
all along.
and he didn't even realize his mistake.
like a fool.
like a 'fucking idiot'.
he starts to see all the mistakes he has ever made, play out, right in front of his eyes.

while you still coward and pray, that miles would disappear.

[ recap end ]
[ continuing ]

you are frozen in the same position of being coward up to the wall, you try to shrink yourself down, digging into yourself, trying to become non existent.
he watches you, he was quiet, he didn't exactly know what to do.
how could he know what to do?
he just said he killed the other version of you, because he was mad.

now you just hoped you wouldn't make him mad enough to hurt you.

you hear miles take a deep sigh, then a sudden shift in the atmosphere changes, as you now hear footsteps clanking, he was walking away.

you try to control your breath, it was shaking, you felt so..stupid.
you do not even know why though.
once you gain courage, you peer upwards, to see if the 'coast was clear'.

you see miles, he is now a good distance away from you, maybe around 15 feet, and you stared deeply into the back of his head.
looking at his braids.
he may have been miles.
but he was way different from your miles.

"stop crying. don't cry. you're a baby." he said quietly, you didn't exactly process the phrase though, still staring at the back of his head.
but a part of your brain did hear what he said, and that part of your brain was ticked off.
he kept you in a place you didn't want to stay in, and he asked you to stop crying? you weren't even crying anymore, so you wondered.
why he even said that.

you didn't even realize he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to himself.

for a moment, everything was in a awkward silence, and the silence gave you a moment to think, as you glance out of your peripheral, you see an exit, and that's when you realize you could leave, well, maybe leave, if you were fast enough, it's better trying than sitting in this silence with a different version of your best friend who murdered a different version of you.
you didn't want to make him mad.
but you really couldn't think of anything else to do.

you slowly and carefully get up, you don't make a sound, you watch the back of his head, praying he wouldn't turn around randomly.
you reach the door, you grip the handle.
an exit.
you'll be free.
for now at least, but you still would be free.
but just as you turn the knob..
you glitched.

å̴̢̧̛̯̲͈̩͖̱̙̙̪̜̞͔͇̾̅͌̆́̈́͛́͐͗͆̆̀̚ͅ-̷̡̛̇̽̄̆̌͊͆̆̍̋̔̎̎̿͆̑̐̉́̅͂͘̕̚͠͠͝ͅæ̶̨̢̨̞̤̦͕̮̮̩̙̫̫̘̠̫̼̦̰̞̤̩̦̘̼̮̖̳̦̳̝̯̤̅̍̔͆̿̀̔̾̀̚͠͝ͅh̵̡̧̧͎̭̰̦̯̱̪̩̠̙͖̬̘̞͎̖͔͕͔͋́̀̂̆͐̍̽H̶̡̧̨̢̧̡̛̲̲̻̤̳̗̰̭̱̰͉̥͔̗̪̘̟̯̫̣̻͈̹̜̪̪̻͖̤̒̂̒͛̏̇̇̿̒̇́̈́̉̑̌́̌̓̋̊̌͛͌͌͊̎͒́͆͒̀́́̅͆͑̃͆͘̕̕̕͜͝͝͠ͅ !!!

you screamed for a split second, you couldn't control the sound escaping from your lips, as your organs were vibrating and shredding again.
you snap your head around, as you see his eyes on you, and you see for a second his eyes were watery, but you pay no mind to it, quickly opening the door and slamming it, you make a quick get away, but you don't recognize where you are.

it was like a strange apartment building, with twist and turny hallways, you didn't know where you were going, but you didn't know you had to run, if you didn't, you'd be caught, and maybe even killed, just like the other y/n.
you don't wanna die.
you really don't want to die

as you run you can hear the door slam open and you instantly can feel someone on your tail.
︿︹_/▔﹀\_︿╱▔︺\︹╱﹀▔╲︿_/︺▔\╱﹀╲▁︹_/﹀\_︿╱▔︺\︹▁︿⁄╲︿╱﹀╲︿_/︺▔╲︹_
thump. thump. thumpthump. thumpthump. thumpthump thumpthump thumpthumpthump
︿︹_/▔﹀\_︿╱▔︺\︹╱﹀▔╲︿_/︺▔\╱﹀╲▁︹_/﹀\_︿╱▔︺\︹▁︿⁄╲︿╱﹀╲︿_/︺▔╲︹_
your heart is beating faster than anything.
and you panic as you know you'll be caught eventually.
you regret your stupid decision.
but the desire for freedom was too much.
anyone could be overwhelmed by it.
it wasn't your fault.

you take a sharp turn, you ran to quick to see the dead end, and you ran into the wall.
you fall on the floor, grunting from the pain of compact.
groaning as you get up, you hope your head as it feels like you're spiraling in a infinite loop.

you see a shadow, you already know it's over for you now.
miles comes around the corner.
you still struggle to maintain your balance, but you do fairly well for the things you were out through.

he clicks his tongue, making a 'tsk' sound.

"did you really think you'd make it far?" he says, he almost forms a smile on his face to how stupid the act was.
but you didn't answer him.
"...dont..." you try to say, but glitch, it was getting worse.
you fall to your knees and hands, you pant in exhaustion.
"...don't kill me..please.." you finally finished your sentence, but it was barely audible, he almost didn't even hear you.
damn, you were quite pitiful.

but what you said to him
it made him
shocked..
and on the other hand
mad.
maybe history might repeat itself again.
..
no
it won't.
he catches himself in his anger
and sighs.

"I couldn't kill you, I'd never want to, not again. not ever again." he stated.

he makes his way over next to you, crouching down next to you, and wrapping your arm around his neck, picking you up, he let you use him as a support.
"I learned once. I won't ever kill an angel again. it has its consequences, you know." he says.
"now let's find a way to get you back home." was the last thing he said to you, he sounded disappointed, it sounded like he didn't want you to leave, even though he hurt you, and acted stupid towards you.
he loved you.
the miles on your earth and this earth, was head over heels for you.
they both would risk anything for you, even though they both have some flaws that are different from one another.

they'll always come back to you.

rahhhh 👹
it's really corny lmao, I didn't know how to end it 🤷🏻
but I hope you guys enjoyed it, it's really difficult to write stories in a manner that isn't corny.
but still, I enjoyed writing these parts.
love y'all 😘