; miles morales E42 ❥ what are the chances *

alr so i randomly said in one of my oneshot books that it's hard finding good fanart and someone said download pinterest and whoever told me that u r a SAINT 🙏🙏😭😭 i've been planning on downloading it but i probably would've never if they didn't tell me i should, so THANK U OMG 😭

❥ - fluff
character - miles morales E42
takes place - in school ( mostly )
enjoy !

IMPORTANT NOTTEEEE ⚠️
[ y/n's first language ISNT english, but y/n had learn english at a younger age so she's good with english, but another struggle his y/n is hard of hearing ⚠️‼️‼️ so she still struggles giving and receiving words and sentences sometimes ]
.
[ ALSO y/n is gonna be SLIGHTLY ..a dork 😕😫 ]

[ btw...rio (miles's mom) will be in this story, she'll be a little out of character 😭]
[ y/n's pov ]

i take my seat, feeling the rather uncomfortable coldness of the chair, even though my skirt/pants protected my skin. (pretty sure his school has a uniform so just pick a uniform with a skirt or pants 😭)
it's my first day of school today, i fiddle with my hearing aid as i wait for first period to begin, im the first here in class, i guess i was just a little nervous of being late, so i came early.
the teacher assigned me this spot, all i wonder is who am i sitting next to? im curious !!

my eyes keep glancing at the door, waiting for students to walk on in.

and one by one, students arrive, yet no one takes a seat next to me.

right now, the whole room is filled, expect for the spot next to me?..am i alone or something.
i don't want to sit alone, im seated in the front of the class too so it's a little embarrassing.
.
.
class has started.

no one by me.

i awkwardly sit there, staring boringly at the teacher as i assume she is introducing me to the class, but my hearing aid was making an annoying ringing sound, so i tried fixing it as quickly as possible.
the teachers eyes snap towards the door.
and i hear a click, my hearing aid was fixed.
so after that problem was out of the way, i glanced over too, confused on the teachers now annoyed face.

quickly spotting a boy, he had dark skin, he seemed tall, with two braids running down the side of his head, and a bitter expression on his face, staring back at the teacher.
that boy is cute-
..huh?
is he walking towards me?
.
then, he placed his stuff next to me, sitting down on the chair beside me, i realized now, he's the one i sit by for this class.
he turns to me, i give him a large grin, not noticing i looked pretty stupid.
he just narrowed his eyes and looked away.
.
.
.
hm
.
.
.
ahhh!!! oh my god/gosh he looked at me !!!
i face forward with a smile bigger than the whole solar system, picking at my nails to contain some excitement.
[2nd pov]
you've had a long history with crushes, gaining some so quickly it's insane, you have a sort of puppy love that's been with you you r entire life, and it might seem like you have already made a crush on the first day of school, just by some eye contact. . .
.
.
or maybe you're stupid, and mistake feelings of happiness with love.
who knows though, maybe this could lead to more than just a crush for you..who knows?....however..you fail to notice the boys distance between you and him, clearly you can't notice that he's not the 'love at first sight' kinda guy.
actually, it seems he wants nothing to do with you either.
how cruel, poor oblivious y/n has no clue !!..maybe she'll learn soon though, that man has no interest in her .... (..yet.)