; miles morales ❥ fawning *

❥ - fluff
character - miles morales
takes place - across the spider verse
enjoy !

you had been one of the spider people transported to miles world after the experiment wilson fisk did that went wrong, and sense then you've been with miles, you had admired him a lot, fawning over him, and over all you've just been by his side.

you were pretty happy when you heard he was invited to the HQ.

you were also invited along, so of course you came along, how could you not? a place with other spidermen? many different spidermen? it sounds awesome, something you wouldn't want to pass down.

but you had quickly seen that miles wasn't allowed to even be there.

you learned the HQ was put together by someone named Miguel, when you met him he was pretty unique, but sort of scary, and you noticed he instantly didn't want miles there.
you were confused on why, and you wanted to defend miles, so you did.

but that made Miguel not like you very much, but he still let you in, not miles though, and you still don't know why.

now it's just been a Miguel vs Miles situation lately, and you never tried to to against miles, it was obvious nobody's was on his side, not even Gwen or Peter b Parker, and you really thought they would.

but you really think Miguel was reaching limits.

after a sequence of chasing, miles had finally gotten away, for now at least, you quickly followed him to where he went.

"miles!..you okay?" you ask, you knew the answer, but you didn't want him to be hurt.
"what do you think??" he says in a panicked tone, he paces back and forth, breathing heavily.
you were silent, you didn't know what to say, you never really had miles lash out at you or anything, it was so strange to see him upset, of all people, you didn't put miles on a big pedestal or anything, but it kind of hurt, but you didn't want to make it about you.
while you try to think of something to say to him, he breathes in deeply.

"im sorry y/n, I didn't mean to- I just- *sigh*, never mind," he retorts while gripping his head due to stress, he looks at you and you smile at him.
"its okay miles, you can tell me how you feel, I think it would be hard having so many strong people come after you," you reply, crossing your arms, he stares at the ground, and regains his composure.
"yea..you're right y/n, it's just I feel like I can't even live my own life anymore, it's all for everyone else," he vents, huffing as his eyes gets watery.
you sit down on the ground, in crisscross while leaning back on your hands for support.

"if you want to save your dad..you should do what you want to do, it's your world, not any of theirs, but you should remember the consequences Miguel was talking to you about, how do you plan on saving your dad and everyone else?" you say, tilting your head backwards.
"I don't know!?..I'll figure that out later..I just need more time," he half-shouts, still walking back and forth, more quicker as he begins to stress a little more.

"hm, well, we could figure it out together then," you smile, a toothy grin and squinted eyes, he looks at you like you're crazy for what you said.
"..you'd help me?" he asks, it caught you off guard, how could you not??
"of course, why wouldn't I?" you reply, looking at him like now he was the crazy one.

he thinks for a second before sighing, he stops walking and smiles at you.

"thanks y/n, im happy to have someone with me," he says while avoiding eye contact, you nod.

"what are friends for?" you chuckle, he nods back and you stand up.

but that's when Peter b came out of nowhere.
Peter kept asking miles if he wanted to hold mayday.
suddenly, peters wrist lights up, your guys location is revealed.

you and miles were shocked, and miles felt betrayed.

and one thing led to another, now miles was trying to get back, back to his world.

you had followed him but stayed hidden, away from spider-byte.

you watch as miles is about to leave, you wave goodbye to him, Miguel bursts in and tries to get to miles, but he's just to late.

miles turns and smiles at you, and then he was gone.

you don't know when you'll see him again, but you hope you can see him soon.

your hero who made you be who you wanted to be today was being attacked, and all you wanted to do was be there for him.

you cant be there for him now, but you hope you can be there when he needs someone the most.
you'll protect him with the best of your ability.

you'll be his hero instead.

short story and it's slightly rushed.
I actually just watched spider man atsv, the past 2 chapters was when I hadn't even seen the movie yet, so now my chapters will be more accurate.