; miles morales headcanons E42 ❥ *

Earth 42 miles head canons 😼
enjoy pookie meow meow rawr babies 🥺🤪

First dates ?
- a somewhat fancy restaurant
- stargazing (only if you knew him way before you guys finally started going on dates 🤭)

Where he likes to kiss you
- lips (no matter which universe he's in, he's still that man 🤭🤭)

Contact names
his contact for you - y/n (he's basic and boring 🙄)
your contact for him - trash talker 🙁👎 ( whenever he speaks Spanish to your face, you're convinced he's trash talking you (and if you understand Spanish it's even worse cause he probably is 😧)

What he calls you
- mami ( mami means different things but some of the things it means is attractive women or romantic female partner 🤭🤭)
- y/n
- random nickname you got from something you did in your past ( ex: he'd call you weirdo if you were a weird kid in school 💀)
- chica (in English it means cutie I'm pretty sure 🤔😋)

if you were dating him as a shy person
- he wouldn't understand why you'd feel shy (because he hasn't been shy ever) so he'd be a little harsh on your emotions 🙁👎
- though he's harsh, he likes to make you feel comfortable too, so he'd call you cute names in the most emotionless way ever
- he would ask his uncle for advice on shy girls, but his uncle ain't the best for girl advice (at least for shy girls 😞 )
- if he ever met your parents, he'd just say the most embarrassing things and stories about you, they would end up still liking him but you'd never want him to see them again ( he ain't a real one, but he funny with it 😕)

if you were dating him as a emotionless/expressionless person
- he's sort of the same way so you two can relate
- you guys would say mean things about each other to see who could get hurt first, he'd always lose and be pissed, but you'd buy gifts for him (a lil toxic but 🤷🏻)
- I honestly wouldn't see this relationship working because you guys would just clown each other ( sorry 😒 but if you guys actually have wholesome ideas for this relationship then please share 🤭)

if you were dating him as a confident person
- he'd admire you but get slightly sick of it ( jealous man 🙄)
- whenever you weren't feeling as confident as usual, he'd say the most aggressive compliments ever to boost you back up
- you would dress up in stupid outfits and strike poses, he'd roll his eyes (gaining you a nickname of weirdo too 😣)
- your guys arguing would just end up seeming like a 'sibling rivalry' than anything else (which is weird..🤨)

if you were dating him as a emotional person
- he'd look up ways to calm you down but he'd say thing's aggressively, and he wouldn't even notice it's not working
- he'd ask his uncle for advice on emotional women ( his uncle was no help AT ALL 💀)
- he'd ask his mom after, she'd give great advice
- he would be nervous to comfort you because he realizes he's sort of mean, he tries but it's a horrible attemp 😢

Honestly the most compatible y/n for this miles would probably be a goofy, SORT of shy and emotional y/n 🤩
at least that's what I think

Scenarios !

-he'd play songs that were in Spanish and you'd just have to assume it meant something well ( this is for if you didn't understand Spanish )
so one time he put on music and you were sitting on the couch, while he was cleaning up after himself from going out in the rain he was softly singing and humming, while kinda dancing too, you thought the song was a love song because you recognized some of the words, and you thought it was cute, so you went over to see what he was playing and copied down the song name and artist.
later when it was night you'd look up the song lyrics in English and found out it was about sex 💀 which is technically still a love song, but you thought it was wholesome not dirty.
miles walked in and saw you looking at your phone in horror while the song softly played, he already knew what you were doing and he burst out laughing

(head canon that he hates cats in this word 😔)
you had a cat before you met miles, and while dating him you showed your cute cat to him and he was just annoyed, the cat loved him though which made things so much more funnier.
you guys would sleep in the same room so you were going to let your cat sleep with you guys but he was mad and said no.
you said you would sleep on the couch then, and for the next few days you did, but he hated it, eventually he wanted you to come back so he allowed the cat the be in the room on the condition that the cat would sleep on its own separate bed.
so when you guys slept, your cat came on the bed and slept on miles chest.
you woke up first and took pictures while laughing.
when he woke up he went crazy.
but he prt the cat awkwardly and eventually..he didn't hate cats as much.
Yayyyy 😋😛

Fanart time 😙....expect that miles e42 has literally NO FANART
well he does just not ones that I like, and he barely got screen time so there isn't much 💔

expect that miles e42 has literally NO FANARTwell he does just not ones that I like, and he barely got screen time so there isn't much 💔

(Same image as the first one but different colors, and that's really it 💔 😔)

Next chapter gonna be of Miguel head canons 🤩😍....
RAHHHH
still hate Miguel 😕😫😫😫