; miles morales ❥ spider kiss *

requested 🤭🤭miles is so...baby girl 😍😍😍I just haven't done much of him bc I have no idea what to make for him 😞👎🏻👎🏻
requested by jjstvr_ 😼🫶🏻

❥ - fluff
character - miles morales
takes place - in the beginning of the second movie
enjoy !

(quick note before we start: y/n will act like a dork in this chapter, she copies miles weird antics,
because imitation is the best form of flattery, y/n's gonna be embarrassing herself a little 😭)

you were one of the spider people who somehow ended up into miles dimension, but was able to go back home.
during that time back, you were invited to somewhere.
it was called 'HQ' or something.
you thought it was weird.
but boy was the place amazing.
you felt special for being there.
and you were given a watch so that you wouldn't glitch out.
it could open to any world that you wanted it to.
and you missed miles.
so your first thought was going back to visit him.

you kept that a secret though, you didn't tell anyone that.
you knew they'd chew you out.

while you were alone, you opened up a portal, a portal to the world where you knew miles was at.
well, technically there is a miles on every earth, but still.
the earth to the miles you knew.

you turn your back, looking around, making sure you weren't being watched, and you turned back, hoping into the strange warping gateway.
to another world.

- - -

you land on concrete, it stung your feet but you pushed it off, as you look around to see where you were.
you were on a rooftop, of miles home, perfect, it was just where you wanted to be.

you take a deep breath in, feeling anxious, what if he doesn't want to see you?
what if he never even thought about you after you left? and this visit would be awkward since you would be the only one wanting to see the other.
nah y/n.
stop thinking so negatively.
super not cool.

you pace around the rooftop, contemplating on what to do, maybe just go back home?
no! stop being stupid, just see him and if he doesn't want to see you then you'll leave!
if you go now you'll never know.

how would you even find miles though?

but just on cue.

you hear a door open and shut, making you flinch and snap your head around, worrying about who it could possibly be.

oh.
it's miles..
wait..
Oh!!
It's Miles!!

"miles!" you jumped a little in excitement, but quickly gain back your posture, acting more serious, but you still looked like a dork.
"*ahem* miles, good to see you." you said with a puff chest and stern face, putting your hands on your hips.
he looked taken aback, shocked even, did you do something weird.

"... huh y/n?? how did you get here??" he asked in a surprised tone, he was stunned, but he looked nonetheless happy.
good signs y/n, that's some good signs.

"well, haha..im just so cool that I decided to visit you," you say jokingly, closing your eyes and tilting your head lower with a wide smile, still with your hands on your hips.