; hobie brown ⛆ ❥ useless *

this was requested but I forgot who requested this.
also I'm pretty sure I was suppose to do this chapter before the last miles one, so I'm sorry for the kid up in time 😀😭
but I'm finishing this as fast as I can because it was a late request 💕 I was put in charge of the plot, so I hope for whoever requested this likes how it turned out 💗☺️🫶🏻

⛆ ❥ - angst (fluff at the end)
character - hobie brown
takes place - HQ
⚠️ hobie will be a LITTLE ooc,
he'll be a little more hot headed. 😅 ⚠️
enjoy !

you were just another spider-man that worked for miguel at the spider society.
nothing was so special about you.
well, expect for one thing.
your canon event.

you see, you didn't just have your uncle die.
you had your whole family die, right in front of you.
but that's not the end of it.
after your family died, you had nobody.
that was until you were adopted by a family, and in that family, there was a boy around your age.
he stuck by you, he even found out you were spider-man.
but then.
he died too.
everyone blamed spider-man, or in other words, you, for your friends death.
you felt like you had no one.
the family that adopted you became depressed and distant from you.
your only source of acceptance was your school life, but you were bullied there.
you tried so hard to be accepted and be comforted by society.
but no one loved you.
you were lonely.
all you wanted was attention, in a good light.
you wanted your family, the fame, the relief of knowing people love you.
but in your world, everyone hated spider-man.
                                     you had no one to accept you.
                     until.
you ran into someone named miguel.
he let you join his thing he called 'spider society'.
and you could finally get away from your world that hated you so much.
                  and that's what you exactly did, you left.
.
and honestly, you don't regret it.
and you don't ever plan on going back to your world

you practically lived at HQ.
you never left it unless you had a mission

but even though you never went back, you still remember your world everyday.
you remember how much everyone hated you.
how much they wanted you gone.
sometimes you wonder how your world is doing without you.
you hope they are happy.

because you aren't.

you don't know if you'll ever be happy again.

you're useless.
at least you think you are.

but anyways.
every since you've joined the spider society, you've had it somewhat easy, or at least, easier than what you had back at your world.
miguel was like a father figure to you, because he also lost his world, and his family, he treats you like a daughter, and since you lost your father, he's basically like a dad.
miguel spends his time mostly with you, since you never go home, and he can't go home, you're always with him unless either of you are on a mission.
you keep each other company.               it was like family bonding everytime you hung out with him.
                   he's pretty protective.
                  and he gets when people go against you.
he's probably a better father than your actual one.
.
but anyways, im don't explaining the background, it's time to get to the actual story.
and all this information I showed before will be important.

. . .

you had many friends in the spider society, miguel made sure of that because he didn't want you to be lonely.
however, you had become friends with a certain someone that miguel didn't really want you to be friends with.
hobie brown.