; miles morales E42 ▸ different *

▸ - im not sure of the category
character - miles morales from earth 42
takes place - earth 42
unedited chapter (pls no hate!!)
enjoy!

you were best friends with miles morales (spider-man miles)
you met him in school, he was hilarious, so then it just clicked, you guys were best friends.
it sometimes felt like he was hiding something from you, and he never told you.
it kind of hurt.
but you got over it.

one day miles texted you to meet up on a rooftop, and didn't tell you anything else.
it confused you, but when you questioned him he didn't respond, so you just decided to head to the roof.

once you got there you saw miles standing there nervously.

"what's up? is something wrong?" you asked in a half-worried half-confused way.

"uhm..no..well yes actually! *sigh*..i need to tell you something y/n." he says, you cock an eyebrow, he never seemed this rigid.
you nod your head, waiting for him to tell you what was so important to him that he needed to talk to you in private.

"y/n....im....." he begins, reaching for his jackets zipper, he couldn't even zip it down a inch before he was cut off.
but the thing that cut him off, didn't even seem real.
you barely even saw it, but a weird orange thing opened in the sky.
is that a portal? you didn't even want to consider it to be real, but what the hell was that thing.
you two both look up in fear and astonishment.
it becomes windy all of the sudden, and you began to float.
wow what a day.

it was like zero gravity pulling you up, you were scared, it felt like nothing but everything at the same time.
"miles!" you shout as you spin in the air.
"y/n!" he yells your name back, he reaches out for you quickly but you get sucked into the strange thing that randomly appeared in the sky.
miles was left there alone, he was breathing heavily, what the hell just happened.
you were there and then you weren't.
- ✧ ✧ -
meanwhile with you, you were warping around this strange orange dimension, you were screaming but you couldn't hear yourself, only the sound of wind blasting against your ears.
you had no control over how you moved, as you flipped around into random places.
and then you fell out, you fell out of the same thing that sucked you in, and it disappeared.

you landed in what seemed to be...miles house?
how did you end up here?
you hear a voice, it was muffled as it got closer to door of the room you were in.

"what was tha?-" you saw miles mom, and when she saw you she froze.

"uhm..hi mrs. morales! .. I don't know how I-" you spoke, but what cut off by her voice, as she brings her hands to her mouth.

"oh my god..." her eyes looked shiny, like she was about to cry.

"mrs. morales, what's wrong?" you say worried, as you step closer, but she backs away.

"y/n..is that really you?" her voice was shaky, you felt nothing but confusion, but a weird sinking feeling in your stomach began showing its presence, something feels off.

"what's going on??" you slightly shout, you didn't mean to say that out loud, but you began to freak out, it feels like you're in miles house, but now it feels like you aren't, and you were scared.
suddenly mrs. morales runs out the room, you were about to run after her, not wanting to be alone, but you began to..glitch.
you were glitching?
you felt your insides shake, it hurt horribly, you fell to the ground, breathing heavily, you were shaking now, and you see something drip on the floor, it was red, you reached to your face and realized your nose was bleeding.
you tried getting back up again, but failed, glitching out again.
your eyes watered, you were so scared, you have no clue what was happening, but you could still feel emotions, so you began to cry.
you don't even know why you were crying.
maybe because you were so dizzy and pressured in the head it was to much for you.
or maybe because you were frightened.
or hurt.
maybe it was all of those things.
but it was definitely overwhelming.