; miles morales ❥ ⛆ communication *

this was requested a while ago, back in july 😭 sorry for such a late request ! i was having little motivation for this book, especially when i said it was sorta already done, and also because i have other books, but i'll try to get a little more chapters in !!
btw if i didn't do a request u guys asked for a while back, just dm or comment about it and i'll try to get it done ! if i don't then i'll do it later when the third movie comes out 😊.

❥ ⛆ - fluff , angst
character - miles morales
takes place - miles earth 🤷‍♀️
enjoy !

⚠️ ! please read ! ⚠️
⚠️ [  gwen slander 😭 IM SORRY TO THE GWEN LOVERS, I ACTUALLY AM!! i just need a female character who will get in the way, and gwen's def gonna be out of character, but that's just for this story ! i like gwen 😭 😭
also y/n will suck at communication 😞😞 she'll be a little bratty too ?? idk lol ]
.
ALSOO.. this will be a sweet and A LITTTLEEE oblivious miles, but i'm gonna try and keep in character ⚠️

miles morales, my boyfriend.

but some days, it doesn't feel like it that much.

miles has this friend, her names gwen, and whenever she's around i pick up the sense that she also likes him, the way i do.
it upsets me, i never thought of myself as the jealous type, i thought that if i ever ended up in this sort of situation, i'd be open-minded, and i can understand the possibilities.
but it doesn't sit right with me, i always feel sick when she's around, i get worried.
but i don't know how to tell miles about that.

i'm worried he won't care, or he'll think i'm just trying to ruin their friendship, i don't want to ! ..well, i don't wanna but i wished they weren't .. that sounds mean .. huh ..
                                                         ..maybe i am the jealous type..

today, i promised mrs. morales i'd help with dinner, because i want to spend more time with miles's mom ! i love her, i know she does adore me, she even said i could call her rio if i wanted to, but it feels weird to, so i just call her mrs. morales.

i stare up at the blue sky, it's a cool afternoon, a large shadow casting on me by the buildings as i walk down the street, to where mrs. morales lives.

reaching the house after a good few minutes of walking and noticing the nice blue sky color, i knock on the door, which opened moments later.

mrs. morales saw me and instantly hugged me, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and let me inside, she treated me as if i was her daughter, she even makes jokes sometimes about me being her daughter-in-law, maybe some day those jokes will become true though.
it would be nice.

an hour passed, cooking with mrs. morales is an adventure, for sure, she's crazy, but in a good way, and she makes the best meals i've ever had.

it was around dinner time, miles should be home soon.

i'm excited, i didn't tell miles about me being here, so it's just a mini surprise for him ! i'm curious to see how he'd react.

i have a small chat with miles's mom, talking about my grades in school, but also just random gossip, she loves to hear about that, she always finds it interesting, and she gives great advice.

i heard the door open, then shut, miles is here.

i turn to face the front door, with a big smile, but i quickly paused and froze when i saw her, gwen.