; hobie brown ❥ express *

❥ - fluff
character - hobie brown
takes place - before miles came
enjoy !

y/n l/n, a teenage girl, blessed with an ability, but it doesn't feel like a blessing, because even though it gave you gifts, it gave you so much more loss.
you lost everything, and I am not just saying that as a metaphor, you lost your whole world.
all because you became spider man.

or spider woman I should say.

now you were just stuck, at the HQ, without a world, not having any where to go, no home, no nothing, it gets sort of exhausting.
it's been like this for a while now, and you never got over it.
you had a reputation around for being pretty 'emotionless' but it's not that, a better way to put it was 'expressionless'.
you never had the energy to smile, or get angry, you were always a blank face, and that's what everyone thought of you, never more, never less.
why would you want to smile after having your family, your friends, even just plain old strangers get wiped out of existence, you failed everyone there, and now billions of people died, all because a teenage girl couldn't make it in time.
and ironically, your punishment is that you get to live, it leaves somebody pretty insane after a while.

but you always had somebody try to 'cheer' you up.
and that someone had a rather booming personality.

spider man, or spider punk, but he doesn't really like that name.
or in other words from what you learned.
you can just call him
hobie brown.

it's like you were his favorite person, he'd never leave you alone.

today was just like every other day, you were sitting leaning against a pillar, closing your eyes with a rested expression, and all of the sudden you hear boots clinking on the ground, you ignore it, but you know full well who it is.

the foot steps stopped, right in front of you, you felt somebody hovering over you.
you sigh and open your eyes, and of course, there he was, he was observing you at first, but after you had opened your eyes he smiled.

"need something?" you hum and avoid eye contact, you weren't very great with that.

"don't need nothin much really, but wouldya wanna hang with me?" he offers, it was like every other day, but this time he actually asked for you to hang out, what a special occasion.

"why?" you tilted your head in a confused manner, slightly furrowing your eyebrows, in the most expressive way you could.

he shrugs, "why not?" he retorts, his voice was deep and mellow.
you think for a second, crossing your arms and leaning back more, you had nothing else to do, so you mind as well.
"alright." you say blankly, picking yourself up, you see him give a smirk that was like he felt victorious.

"alright then, c'mon, follow me," he said as he turns around, with his hands in his jackets pockets.

you follow slightly behind him, sticking close as he walked in a sort of slow manner, you wondered what this was about.

"where are we going?" you asked.

"you'll see." he answers, not giving you really anything to go off of.