; miles morales E42 ❥ disguise *

❥ - fluff
character - miles morales E42
takes place - earth 42
really long story sorry guys
also tysm for 10k reads! it's only been 7 days :)
enjoy !

you were a spider man that worked in HQ, then one day, you broke a canon event.
and you know what happened?
your world was erased.
it was gone.
forever.
all the people you knew, and loved, are gone.
so you were stuck at HQ for a while.

but one day you were assigned a mission.
because you had no world, you had the task of being the spider man on earth 42, because that world had no spider man, and the world was slowly destroying because the canon event of spiderman being there was out of the picture.
so you were the fill in.
and you were glad for that, you finally have a world again.
it may not be yours, but it's a world you'd be staying at for a while.

you cant wait.
but you're nervous.
because if there is no spider man, then there is crime, you have to assume the worse, like corrupted police, murderer and robbery being the norm.
so on and so forth.

you had a backpack full of clothes and money, to prepare you for this whole other world, that you've been dying to get into.
and you open the orange gateway to another dimension, very casually to, I must say.

jumping through the portal, hoping for the best, let's see what happens.
- ✧ ✧ -
you landed in a dark alley way, it was warm out with a cool breeze, and a strange purple lighting all around, it was smelly and damp in the alley, so you tried to find an exit.
once you reached out to the end of the alley, that led to a street, you saw everything around.
and at first you were excited.
but then...you were shocked.

trash scattered around almost everywhere, one step and you could accidentally land on glass, you saw a couple of stores that were empty, with signs that they had been robbed, like broken windows and such, you even saw some buildings on fire.
it was insane..
it's gonna take you a while to fix this.
- ✧ ✧ -

months after being the new spider man on this earth, crime went down, not by much, but it still went down

news reports of you were filled around, innocent people were extremely thankful for this new hero around to save them.
but one problem is, this city had a high crime rate, and if it had a high crime rate that means there was a large amounts of criminals, everywhere, and you are sure that there are more people out there that want you gone, compared to the people that want you here.
must suck to be you I guess.

anyways, onto the story hm?

it was a dark night in Brooklyn, you walk through the streets, in your normal clothing, you had just been kicked out of the mini apartment you've been staying at, and you need a job now, you had brought a lot of money, but now it was running out.
it was pretty difficult to be spider man, but it was more difficult to have a normal life here.

you want to sleep, and you sort of contemplate on whether or not to sleep in an alley way, but you know you'll wake up with everything stolen, so you gotta toughen it out.

you take a turn, and you instantly spot a robbery.
'are you serious? this late at night' you think, yawning.

you quickly run into building, you run up the stairs, all the way to the roof top, getting a good look of everything, and being able to change without having people see.
you were already basically in your spider-man outfit, you just had a jacket and baggy pants to cover it, then you pulled your mask out your backpack, and you were ready to go.