; peter b parker ❥ destroyed birthday *

another birthday special 😋😋 even though I'm late now because it's June 24 😭 the image is so cute to me ngl 😔😔

❥ - fluff
character - peter b parker
takes place - peters universe
enjoy !

-

he did : 🤨🤨✧

he did : 🤨🤨

walking with your boyfriend, peter, in the fair that was going on today.
you guys were celebrating your birthday.
peter wanted you to have fun on your special day, and god he's praying that nothings gonna ruin it.

"you want some?" peter asked with a stuffed mouth, he was offering you some sugar dough.
you shake your head no.
"stop talking with your mouth opened," you scold jokingly, he chuckles.

"I bought this for you!" he exclaims, still talking with his mouth full.
you give in and take a small amount of the dough, taking a bit.

"hmm, it's too sweet," you shrug, he rolls his eyes, giving into defeat.

peter has been dragging you around the fair for the last hour trying to get you some food you like, but everything here was gross, and unhealthy too so it's not even worth eating.
there was no other food stands, so he had nothing else to give you.
he feels defeated, he hates being defeated.

"im tired," you complain, it's true, you were walking slower and having lazy or sluggish moves, no matter how bright the lights were or how loud the music was, you were tired.
but you've been at this far almost all day.
you got at the fair around 11am, and it was 8pm.
you're ready to go home.

"alrighty then," he sighs, he was also tired, "let's go home," he says, you nod in agreement, ready to head home, and ready to go to sleep, in a nice and warm bed.
it was fun today, but your birthday is almost over, and you're exhausted.

walking back to the car with peter, he was holding all the bags full of food and souvenirs, he insisted on doing so because he didn't want you too.

reaching your guys car, he loads the bags into the trunk, while you wait outside your car door, still admiring the fair in front of you, it was pretty from afar.

while looking deep into the fair, you spot something.

..uh oh.

"peter look," you point in the direction of a sudden commotion, peter walks over curiously.

"yea?- oh." he freezes, seeing the problem.