; miles morales ❥ ironic *

i'm so sick of rude commenters guys 💀 😭, i hate it when i write something in the story that's a key detail and i have someone comment 'ima ignore that' like. . . i added it for a reason boo boo bear 😊 i've had people do this so much, and i even had someone spam it, so i decided to jus block them, cause if u ain't like the things in my book, and then go out of ur way to hate on it, i ain't keeping u around, BLOCKED RHAHAHH 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️ i AINNTT sorry 🙄🙄🙄🙄 somebody even called me close minded..lol, i mean it's close minded to ignore an important detail, but hey, who cares lol 🤷‍♀️ don't start something and expect nothing, it's my book, my choice.
.
but i loveee how so many of u guys r so nice 😭 it's refreshing, especially when u compare it to a jerk 🤥

❥ - fluff
character - miles morales
takes place - miles earth 🤷‍♀️
enjoy !

INFO - [ y/n is a spider-woman, who's staying in miles universe
to find more about a criminal ( not the spot ) and there she meets miles ! ] ⚠️

[ also . . . y/n has something very ironic. . . she's a spider-woman. . . but she scared of spiders 🤪 ]

i land swiftly on the concrete of an apartment roof top.

right now i'm on a mission, sent by miguel, checking out and investigating events that has been going on in this world.

i heard there's a spider man here, it's alright, i'll try my best to avoid them, but if i do come across them, maybe i could get there help or something like that.

i'm told the major problem is in an abandoned building.

that's where i have to go.

i stand up straight, brushing off all the dirt and dust that slightly flew up to me when i landed out of the portal.

i glance around at my surroundings.

i'm in a city, the building i'm looking for is large, and not hard to find, i already know the whereabouts, now i just have to make my way there.

i step to the edge of the roof, lifting my foot out, and falling forward.
quickly catching myself back up with a web, i'm now swinging around the city, on my way to the place i gotta go.

the cars, the honking, the barking of dogs, the peoples voice chattering over one another in the busy streets, that's all i could hear.

out of the corner of my eye, i spot some commotion.

i glanced over, i was planning on looking, but not stoping, however, as soon as i noticed who was there, i sort of paused.

i cling to the side of a building, looking over to what i saw.

a man, in a spider suit, it's this worlds spider-man.

currently, he's stopping a criminal, just an everyday robber, that's all.

the boy seems to be a rookie, he was sort of clumsy when taking care of the crook.

well, that's alright, i've seen enough anyways, i'm going back to what i have to do.

i shoot another web, making a particular sound, and swung away.