3

☆,the Prince of Tennis III

    When they arrived at Nanjiro's house, Jiang Qi was still a little shy. Although he had hinted to himself many times on the way, this was not meeting his in-laws , not to meet my in-laws...but I'm still a little nervous.

    "I'm back."

    "Nanjiro is back, huh? This is?" a gentle woman said to Nanjiro.

    "Ah, auntie, hello, my name is Jiang Qi, please give me your advice." He bowed at 90 degrees, and this respectful appearance made Nanjiro proud.

    Wait, he's so proud of himself! !

    "Mom, Xiao Qi is my friend. He lost his key, so he stayed at our house for one night. Cough, Xiao Qi doesn't have to be so polite, my mother is very kind." The last sentence was said to Jiang Qi, However, Nanjiro was still a little uncomfortable. How could this scene be so similar to the in-laws meeting their daughter-in-law? !

    "That's right, Xiaoqi doesn't have to be so polite, but the guest room hasn't been cleaned yet, and you are tired, so Xiaoqi can share a room with Nanjiro, Xiaoqi doesn't mind." Echizen's mother warmly welcomed Jiang Qi into the room inside.

    "...I don't mind, hehe~" I don't mind very much, okay? ! Mom Nanjiro, you are so awesome! ! Jiang Qi glanced at Echizen Nanjiro from the corner of his eye, and found that his face was peaceful, as if he was just an ordinary friend who stayed overnight.

    It's just that you acted like I didn't see your red ears? Jiang Qi's bad taste flared up, and he scratched the palm of his hand with his index finger indiscriminately.

    Sure enough, Nanjiro's arm trembled.

    "Ahem!"

    "What's wrong with Nanjiro? Not feeling well?" Echizen's mother looked at him worriedly.

    "No, it's not..." Nanjiro raised his eyes and saw Jiang Qi who was looking over with a worried face, and couldn't help coughing even harder.

    Jiang Qi pretended to be kind and said: "Auntie, Nanjiro may have a cold, just go and have a rest."

    Echizen's mother agreed: "It's better for you to be thoughtful. Nanjiro go to the house and lie down." "

    No , I didn't..."

    Jiang Qi: "Does Nanjiro want Auntie to worry?"

    Sure enough, Echizen Nanjiro couldn't say no. Compromised: "Okay then!"

    Jiang Qi mischievously winked at Echizen's mother while he was not paying attention, and Echizen's mother smiled even more happily.

    Xiaoqi is such a good boy! Make a few more dishes tonight.

    Echizen Mom, don't make trouble! He wants to fuck your son!

    Ah, so it's all System 001's fault.

    001: "..." Never mind his business!

    "This is Nanjiro's room! Well organized!"

    "That's it!"

    "I mean Echizen's mother tidied well." Jiang Qi hit.

    "..." Echizen Nanjiro put the schoolbag aside depressedly, "Obviously I sorted it out, okay?"

    Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "I don't believe it→_→"

    "Forget it if you don't believe it!!" Echizen Nanjiro became furious.

    "Okay, okay, lie down and rest for a while if you catch a cold!"

    Echizen Nanjiro looked at him incredulously, "Don't you know if I have a cold?!"