07

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(7)

    Ah, this pair of sisters. And their mother couldn't see it, so she killed the man with her own hands. The prisoner was the aunt who first shouted that someone was dead, and she recorded the scream first.

    By the time the turmoil passed, it was already two hours later.

    Jiang Qi had seen enough excitement, so he didn't stay any longer, informed Yusaku Kudo, and walked out one after another.

    The schedule was disrupted by the murder just now, Yusaku Kudo was not in the mood to go shopping any longer, and returned home holding Jiang Qi's hand.

    Kudo Yusaku took out the key, inserted it into the door hole, turned the doorknob, pushed the door open, and said to Jiang Qi behind him, "Come in!

    " Mentally, I began to take off my clothes.

    Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

    Yusaku Kudo took a step back, blushing, and stammered: "Xiao, Xiaoqi, you, what are you doing!"

    Jiang Qi nodded, and said, "Take off your clothes."

    Yusaku Kudo blushed Turning red, he said: "Isn't it? It's too fast."

    Jiang Qi tilted his head and thought about it seriously, then nodded in agreement and said: "You are right, I will change my underwear at night." Σ(

    | ||▽|||) Kudo Yusaku froze in place when he heard this.

    asshole! Don't speak so ambiguously!

    What on earth is he... looking forward to...

    Seeing the boy walking towards the bedroom with his pockets in his hands, Yusaku Kudo stood there in a somewhat complicated manner.

    ...

    At that time, a week had passed since the murder.

    Jiang Qi huddled on the sofa eating ice cream while watching TV, and from the corner of his eye kept looking at Yusaku Kudo who was writing a novel seriously.

    It is said that a serious man is the most handsome, and it is true, and he also has abs. Jiang Qi has an idiot face in his heart.

    However, Jiang Qi thought about it carefully, is he unattractive? No matter how much he took off his clothes, he didn't see the other party jumping up to him, could it be...he couldn't? Jiang Qi swept Kudo Yusaku's lower body.

    Yusaku Kudo felt a chill in his neck for some reason, and he shivered thinking, did he take too many cold showers recently?

    Soon, Jiang Qi gave up this guess. If the other party can't do it, where did the son in the original work come from? Isn't it his?

    Or, isn't he dark enough? Forget it, let's be more obvious in the next few days! If it doesn't work anymore, it's a big deal to use a strong one again, huh? Why did he say it again? Well, don't think about it if you can't remember. (Nuliang Liban: "...T^T)

    Thinking of this, Jiang Qi quickly ate the ice cream in his hand, put you on the table, got up and walked in front of Yusaku Kudo, and said softly: "Xiao Yu-chan~. "

    Yusaku Kudo immediately became serious, and then his heart burst into tears. Did he have a habitual conditioned reflex? Then,

    Yusaku Kudo felt a cool finger prop up his chin, and saw Jiang Qi The delicate face is getting closer and closer to him, and the red lips are touching. He feels that his heart is about to stop beating. The