29

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(29)

    There was no sign of Wanyan Kang.

    It's a little unaccustomed to have someone to serve you.

    Jiang Qi didn't bother to boil the water, relying on no one around, he directly used the ninjutsu water escape and fire escape to burn a bucket of bath water.

    If Minato knew that he used ninjutsu in this way, he would definitely jump up in anger. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭Jiang

    Qi soaked in the water for a while, cleaned his body, touched his empty stomach, and frowned...

    he was hungry.

    It is inconvenient not to have Wanyan Kang by his side, Jiang Qi wrinkled into a bitter face, he had a fight with someone all morning, he didn't eat anything at all, and fell asleep by himself at noon, now he is hungry and doesn't want to cook by himself, Moreover, he who has been overly favored by Wanyan Kang in the past two years simply dislikes eating leftovers. Even if he goes to the palace at this time, it will take a while. In his state, I am afraid that he will be hungry before he finds Wanyan Kang. died. (T ^ T)

    Wanyan Kang, who was being talked about by Jiang Qi, sneezed, rubbed his nose, sighed and looked at his father and mother in front of him, he didn't know what happened to Xiao Qi, he was so lazy, he must have been sleeping on the bed Wait for him, will he misunderstand that he will never return after he wakes up?

    The more Wanyan Kang became more and more uneasy, he stood up impatiently, "Father, I have something to go out..." "

    No way!" Before Wanyan Honglie could speak, Bao Xiruo refused first, begging Wanyan Kang: " Kang'er, just listen to your mother's advice and don't go to that man!"

    Although Wanyan Honglie dotes on Wanyan Kang, he completely disagrees with his liking for men, and said seriously: "Kang'er , are you going to force the king to kill him!"

    Although your father is brave, you will never kill him. The corner of Wanyan Kang's mouth twitched, and he complained in his heart, even if he even became the Nine Yin Manual, he couldn't guarantee that he would win the opponent.

    "Kang'er, don't you like martial arts the most? Today, the young owner of White Camel Villa is in the palace. You can take him for a stroll later and treat him well." Wanyan Honglie said emphatically: "No Go out of the house!"

    "No! I..."

    Bao Xiruo quickly persuaded him: "Kang'er, just promise your father."

    Facing the strong attitude of his parents, Wanyan Kang was a little at a loss. When he saw Bao Xiruo showing this expression, he agreed a long time ago, but...

    "Okay!" He agreed.

    Bao Xiruo was overjoyed, but knowing her son's personality, she was still worried and sent two martial arts experts to Wanyan Kang's side.

    Wan Yankang pouted inwardly, with two such weak people guarding him, wouldn't it be easy for him to escape?

    Small! He'll be right back! Don't wait for him.

    The door of the room was opened suddenly, Wan Yankang's pupils shrank, "Master Qiu..." It's over, it's not good, he can't leave.

    ...

    Ever since he was "raised" by Wanyan Kang, he doesn't seem to come to the restaurant to eat? After two years, is the restaurant's food so unpalatable now? Jiang Qi grimaced, and barely ate a few mouthfuls to fill his stomach. He had better go to the palace to find Wanyankang sooner later.