46

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(46)

    In the night when Yue took Xiao Taoya away from you, the two of them rolled around in the room shamelessly all night.

    When Taoya was in elementary school, Jiang Qi was pregnant again, and the silly father reappeared Kinomoto Fujitaka staring straight at his belly.

    "Xiao Qi, why don't we get rid of it? It will be very painful for you to have a baby..." After finishing speaking, he regretted it. This is the crystallization of his love for Xiao Qi, how could he get rid of it.

    Jiang Qi was very moved and beat him up.

    This is the main character! Can you fight? ! !

    After Jiang Qi educated him with his body, Kinomoto Fujitaka covered the eyes of the domestically abused panda, and lamented that the time is not forgiving, and the gentle and lovely Xiao Qi passed away with time.

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes amusedly, helped him heal the bruises, and kissed him comfortingly.

    Kinomoto Takashi smirked, and approached to ask for his benefits.

    Taoya, who came back from school, reluctantly retracted the foot that had been carried into the room, turned around, and walked to the next door. "Yueyue~I'll come to you to do my homework."

    Yue: "..."

    Daily life continued. A few months later, Jiang Qi gnawed on an apple and gave birth to the protagonist Sakura Kinomoto very easily.

    Kinomoto Fujitaka who thought he would bleed heavily: "..."

    Taoya who was also nervous by his father: "..."

    Yue who was always ready to help: "..."

    Jiang Qi looked back innocently and threw the apple backhand nuclear.

    [Congratulations to the host for completing the task, may I ask the host to stay. 】

    Yes.

    The author has something to say: The following is Fanwai Jun~~

    Thank you for the landmines of the local tyrants below~(^з^)-☆

    Jun Weixi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 06:43:25 ( Xiaoxi woke up so early, is she going to school~?)?

    Mo Rilan threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 09:02:19 (Lan Lan and Duo Duo grab the sofa every day~)?

    Youyu Luohua threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09 -05 09:29:25 (Huahua(づ ̄?3 ̄)づ, Xiaohua(=^▽^=))?

    Rabbit wanted to eat grass beside the nest and threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 10:04 :33 (No, tell me it's not true! Where's my innocent and cute bunny!)?

    plkmn threw 1 landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 10:14:06 (Come on, little angel, tell me your name that I can understand (*′?з?'*) 吃?)?

    Lime threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 10:23:09 (Concubine Ning, come, give me a smile~)?

    Qimeng threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 10: 35:15 (Mengmeng, I love you, what about you (/ω\))?

    Concubine Xuanyue threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 11:26:23 (A new harem, oops , I have more and more concubines (*′╰╯'?)?)?

    Mi threw a landmine Throwing time: 2016-09-05 11:58:05 (Rice, hug, hold tight, I can’t let the little mouse snatch it away.)?

    Chang Dianxin threw a landmine. Throwing time: 2016-09-05 12:17:09 (Dim sum (*'▽'*)? Dim sum, do you have chrysanthemum in it~)?