26

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(26)

    Slightly squinting his eyes, he glanced at the upturned object under him, and raised his lips slightly: "Okay..."

    ...

    Although Zhou Tie has obtained funds and has a clear goal, starting a company is not a joke. He bought a bankrupt company, renovated it, and bought a lot of exercise equipment. He said it was a security company, and of course there was no shortage of people.

    Fortunately, there are still many people in this world who don’t have enough to eat or wear, and are given higher wages than other places. Some people come to work, and Jiang Qi also allows them to train these people for a month for free. Those who have lived through hardships have gritted their teeth and persevered in the face of vigorous and inhuman training.

    Anbaobao, to put it bluntly, is a bodyguard. At this time, the competition in the bodyguard industry is not very fierce, and most of the wealthy businessmen still use private bodyguards.

    Jiang Qi is not very worried about this, he still has confidence in the puppet he made, knowing that Zhou Tie's company is on the right track, after that he stopped paying attention.

    It was only when Zhou Tie nervously proposed to him with a ring two years later that he realized that the other party had already succeeded.

    "Xiao Qi, I..."

    "Wait." Jiang Qi interrupted him and asked, "I just want to ask, aren't you going to take me to meet your parents?" He checked his information, Zhou Tie's parents have not died yet.

    "Huh?" Zhou Tie was stunned.

    His family is in the countryside, and he left home too early. One is that he has been working part-time since he came out and has no time to go back. The other is that he said at first that he would be successful, but a few years ago he could only solve his own food and clothing and dare not go back. . Although he ordered someone to send money to his parents to go back every month, but the work here was at a critical moment, and he couldn't get away, so gradually, he forgot to go back.

    Now that Jiang Qi mentioned this matter, he just remembered it, and a surge of excitement surged in his heart, he wants to go back right now!

    "Xiao Qi, I'll take you back to meet your parents now!" He pulled Jiang Qi's hand involuntarily, put the ring on Jiang Qi's ring finger excitedly, and said.

    Jiang Qi withdrew his hand speechlessly, did he agree to the proposal? But looking at him who was running around like a headless chicken picking up his things, he still rolled his eyes by default.

    "Don't turn around, you go to the supermarket to buy something and come back, I'll go out to buy something too." "

    That's fine." Zhou Tie patted his head stupidly, got up and went out with the car keys.

    Eh? No, why didn't Xiaoqi go shopping with him?

    The author has something to say: Xiaoqi is still as scumbag as ever ~

    Thank you Feng Remembrance and the world is so rotten that there is no cure for it. And there is a landmine just for you~

    ☆, Changjiang No. 7

    Six Week Iron Buy After finishing the things and returning home, he put the things in the trunk of the car, and looked at the other car in the garage strangely.