Extra

☆、Extra: When Echizen Ryoma found out that his mother was a man.

    On the court of the temple, Echizen Nanjiro, wearing a black kimono, opened his shirt, showing his strong chest, and played tennis with Echizen Ryoma with a careless expression.

    "Young man, you are still far behind." Echizen Nanjiro said in a low tone, looking at Echizen Ryoma lying on the ground.

    "Damn, stinky old man." Although Echizen Ryoma won many masters in the national competition, he was still beaten to pieces by his father, and he said unwillingly, "One more time." "No, no. I will return to your father tomorrow.

    " Going on a date ~ I want to save my energy~"

    "Dating? Old man, are you going to abandon your mother?" Echizen Ryoma sneered mercilessly. As long as he stayed by his mother's side when he was a child, the old man would use various excuses. Sending his mother away, and then bullying himself in different ways, made him suffer a lot, so now that he has finally grown up, he loves to argue with his father the most, and he is happy to see the other party suffer!

    Obviously, Echizen Minamijiro also thought about the old days, and his face was a little smug, but he just snorted, did not laugh at Echizen Ryoma, turned and left.

    It's a joke, after finally begging Xiaoqi to go on a date with him, he didn't want all his plans to be disrupted by this brat.

    Echizen Ryoma looked at Echizen Minamijiro's back in a strange way, but didn't mock him? Has this stinky old man changed his sex? As for Echizen Minamijiro going on a date? It never occurred to him that Echizen Nanjiro was telling the truth.

    "Tch, it's still far away." Echizen Ryoma curled his lips.

    the next morning.

    "Echizen!" Momoshiro Takeshi shouted at the door early on his bicycle.

    "I'm going out." Echizen Ryoma took a few mouthfuls of breakfast casually, ran out of the room with a toast, and complained, "Senior Momoshiro, you are too early." Momoshiro Takeshi shook his finger, "Echizen

    , The habit of sleeping late is not good."

    "Che, it's still far away."

    Takeshi Momoshiro, who was used to Echizen Ryoma's mantra, put his arm around Echizen Ryoma's neck and said with a smile, "Let's go, let's go buy new ones. Tennis racket."

    "Senior Taocheng, let go, I'm almost out of breath." "

    Oh my god, the weather is really nice today."

    "Senior Taocheng, don't change the subject!"

    The world is so small! Looking at Oishi Shuichiro and Kikumaru Eiji who just came out of the supermarket ahead, Echizen Ryoma pulled down the brim of his hat, curled his lips, and said secretly.

    Apparently Kikumaru Eiji also saw them and waved, "Little one, Momoshiro."

    Now he can't even pretend he didn't see them.

    "Oishi-senpai, Kikumaru-senpai." x2

    "Little one, Momoshiro, what a coincidence! Are you going on a date?" Eiji Kikumaru looked at them curiously.

    "Senior Kikumaru!! Don't talk nonsense, you don't have a date!!!" Taocheng growled with veins on his forehead.

    Suddenly, there was a sound in the grass not far away, and Gan Shinji, who was hiding in the grass to collect information, heard the lens flash, "So that's it, dating? Good data." At the same time, he took out his mobile phone and pressed a series of numbers skillfully