28

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(28)

    He hurriedly said: "I'll learn!" After the other party sat down again, he breathed a sigh of relief, "You're lying! You agreed to count to three!" "

    Anyway, if you don't count, the result is the same~" Jiang Qi suddenly changed his face, "Aren't you going to learn soon?!! Do you want me to carry you there?!"

    Wan Yankang dared not speak out, for fear that the other party would attack his mother, and got up with a strange posture Wiggled his hips and headed to the kitchen.

    Fortunately, the owner of this restaurant knew him and didn't dare to treat him like Jiang Qi. Not only did he respectfully give him a cushion, but he even hired a chef to teach him how to cook. Although these things did not make him feel better, they did not continue to get worse.

    Why did he go crazy in the first place, that he came back to look for this lunatic! ! Also worship the other party as a teacher! !

    After Jiang Qi's threats, Wan Yankang did not dare to go back and tell his father what happened, for fear that his father would anger the other party and come to the palace to kill.

    After a few days of study, although his handicrafts were not very delicious, he managed to eat them, which was worse than those made by ordinary people. During this period, he took a bite of the food he made and spit it out directly.

    Tsk, it’s really unpalatable →_→

    On this day, Jiang Qi asked him to cook at his home, Wan Yankang was surprised, it’s not like he didn’t know his own cooking skills, how dare he cook them for him? At this moment, he had already anticipated the scene of the other party's fury.

    After making the thing, he nervously sat down across from him, staring at the other's chopsticks, always on guard against Jiang Qi throwing the chopsticks over to hit him.

    After a while, the expected rage did not appear, but the other party ate with gusto. Wanyan Kang stared blankly at the decreasing amount of food on the plate in front of him: Could it be that his cooking suddenly became very good?

    He dubiously picked up the dish in front of him, chewed it in his mouth, then stiffened his hands, and hurriedly picked up the teapot by the table and poured water into his mouth.

    "Okay, so spicy, so spicy!!" Wanyan Kang burst into tears, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw the other party pick up the dish he ate just now, and reminded him: "Don't eat it, then It's unpalatable..."

    Jiang Qi put the food into his mouth with a healthy expression, and his red lips curled up, "I think it's okay."

    Wanyan Kang was stunned, his ears felt hot, he lowered his head to hide, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help it Tilting up slightly, "Eat it, eat it, it's best to eat it all, I hope it won't kill you!"

    Hmph, I didn't expect this little prince to have a talent for cooking!

    Jiang Qi hiccupped, and tilted his legs in an unimpressive manner, "I am very satisfied with the teacher, and now I am going to take a nap, pack up and go back." Wanyan Kang's forehead twitched, and the dissatisfaction in his heart

    erupted , shouted: "Eat, sleep, sleep, eat, are you a pig?! And you command this king to wash the dishes? It's your honor for this king to condescend to cook for you! And don't forget! You are now the king’s master! Tell me! It’s been so many days, what have you taught me!!”