31

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(31)

    Grenades x 1 (new little angel, everyone should tease her well~)

    Thank you Moran Qingyiyan for rocket launcher x 1, grenade x 1, mines x 2 (Gu Liang, you are telling me that I was contracted by you Is it? (?ˇεˇ?))

    Thank you Routuanzi Rolling Landmine x 1 (Something seems wrong? Ah, no matter, that’s it!)

    Mu Fusheng x Landmine x 1 (I actually saw this little angel talking bubbly , This must be my hallucination!)

    Thank you Mingxue’s landmine × 1 (by the way... Mingjia belongs to a little angel...?)

    Touch the upturned buttocks of the little angels who are not bubbling and bubbling ╰(  ̄ω ̄o) [Touching]

    ☆, Yitian Tulongji three

    Zhang Cuishan's injuries are completely healed, but in fact they are not completely healed, there is still a bit of trauma on his chest that hasn't fully healed, Zhang Cuishan doesn't pay attention at all. Even Jiang Qi thought it was all right, so he took a step back and let the man go outside for a walk! Of course, he accompanied him all the way.

    Zhang Cuishan looked at the vast sea in front of him in confusion, and sighed melancholy, now that he is on this deserted island, when will he go back, and the master and brothers must be very worried when they find out that he is missing.

    "Daughter-in-law?"

    Fortunately, he is not alone, he still has Xiao Qi, but...

    "Xiao Qi, I've said it many times, don't call me your wife!! I'm not your wife!" He went crazy road.

    Jiang Qi looked at him in confusion, and seriously accused: "You speak too fast!"

    Zhang Cuishan: "..."

    Just when Zhang Cuishan was helpless, a rough and bold man's voice sounded from behind, "Good boy, so you are here!"

    Zhang Cuishan was startled, turned around vigilantly, looked at the person coming, and at the same time carefully protected Jiang Qi behind his back. , "Xie Xun, I didn't expect you to be alive!"

    That's right, this golden-haired man is none other than the golden-haired lion king Xie Xun! He looked straight at Zhang Cuishan, no, to be precise, he looked behind Zhang Cuishan, Jiang Qi!

    Hearing this, Xie Xun finally turned his attention to Zhang Cuishan. He suddenly said, "You are that kid from Wudang Mountain! What is it? You are still alive after being so seriously injured?" He paused, then looked firmly at Jiang Qi again: "But I'm not looking for you now, but the kid behind you."

    Zhang Cuishan tightened his arms, and even more nervously protected Jiang Qi behind him, "What do you want?!"

    Xie Xun laughed loudly: "You Don't worry, he saved me, and my Mingjiao will not repay you with revenge."

    Zhang Cuishan was dumbfounded: "...huh?" What's the situation?

    He turned to look at Jiang Qi inquiringly, Jiang Qi looked up at him very innocently, and blinked: "Oh?"

    After Xie Xun's narration, Zhang Cuishan knew that the young man had actually done such an extraordinary thing in a place where he could not see it! !

    It turned out that Xie Xun, who was washed up on the island by the waves, was seriously injured, with little internal energy left, and his stomach was hungry. At this time, he accidentally walked into the bear's territory and was attacked by a group of wild beasts. Fortunately, at a critical moment, The young man rushed out to kill their leader and took him away, causing the wild beasts to be in chaos, so that he could take the opportunity to escape.