24

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(24)

    Sesshomaru thought of what his mother said about seizing the house, narrowed his     eyes dangerously, and said, "You took the ghost spider's body?" ah! What's the matter with the other party's attitude of wanting to avenge him now?

    "I'm Naraku, and I'm also a ghost spider."

    Sesshomaru was stunned, Mom, you didn't tell me what happened...

    "What about you? Are you Sesshoumaru?

    " She snorted coquettishly: "I'm not, are you?!"

    Naluo fell silent.

    "...Sesshomaru, are you sick?"

    Sesshomaru frowned, "You are the only one who is sick! Your whole family is sick!!"

    Naraku: "..." It seems that he is still very sick.

    After a day of talking about the donkey's head and the horse's mouth, Naraku and Sesshomaru finally figured out the whole story.

    Sesshomaru rubbed his chin, "So I have traveled to a parallel world! I don't know if my personality in this world is as witty as mine." After the

    initial shock, Naraku also calmed down, although it was unbelievable that the other In the world, he is actually friends with Sesshomaru, but he even accepts the broken setting that Sesshoumaru is a tsundere, and doesn't care about such a trivial matter. Hearing Sesshomaru talking to himself, Naraku restrained himself from complaining, the Sesshomaru in this world is much smarter than you.

    Sesshomaru suddenly thought of something, and asked, "By the way, I want to go back to the West Country to see the father and mother in this world!" I don't know if the father and mother in the parallel world are still so loving.

    Naraku was stunned: "Didn't your father, the dog general, die a long time ago?"

    "Dead?!" Sesshomaru was shocked, and quickly grabbed Naraku's sleeve and asked, "What about mother?"

    Naraku was uncomfortable with his intimacy Moved, "Your mother Lingyue Fairy is still in the West Country."

    "How could Auntie Lingyue be my mother?? My mother is Jiang Qi?!"

    Naluo rubbed his forehead with a headache. It seems that there are many things in the parallel world that are wrong. identical! Seeing Sesshomaru looking at him with anticipation and grievance, Naraku made a shameful moan, pressed his fist to his lips and coughed dryly, and described the people and things in this world in detail.

    After hearing this, Sesshomaru felt bad all over, he knew his father was a big scumbag! But I didn't expect him to be such a scumbag! ! Not to mention marrying Aunt Lingyue Fairy Fairy, and still stealing fish outside! And he and his stupid brother are not biological brothers, but half-brothers! the most important is! Where is his mother? !

    Naraku couldn't bear to hit him, "Uh, I've never heard of Jiang Qi..."

    Sesshomaru's eyes were cold and stern. Although this is a parallel world, he must tell the old man what his father did in this world after he returns. mom! Better get a divorce! →_→

    ↑Your mother already knew about these things.

    Sesshomaru's face was full of displeasure, which made Naraku feel helpless. It was quite interesting to see Sesshomaru's vivid expression after getting used to that Sesshomaru's ice cube face.