15

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(15)

    Master sleeping, must not forgive!

    The four masters and apprentices who were talking were suddenly interrupted by a roar, and when they were surprised, a big pet appeared in front of them.

    "Sensei, what is this!"

    "Where did it come from?"

    "Wow! It looks so tall!"

    "Obito, you idiot!"

    "Hey! Kakashi, what are you talking about?!"

    "Shut up ! You two idiots!!"

    Namikaze Minato: Really energetic...

    But...

    Minato frowned worriedly at the monster's ferocious gaze.

    This situation does not seem to be good!

    The author has something to say: The stupid author got sick recently, a disease that makes me want to sleep after a single word (hey!)

    In order to let Chrysanthemum cure the disease as soon as possible, so you bookmark the author's column and poke the bottle! (It's dirt!)

    And what's more, you little goblins don't love me anymore! Fewer and fewer messages! They agreed to be each other's angels! ! (Nizukai!)

    Love Nimoe~(╯3╰)

    Touch Nimoe's head~⊙ω⊙╰(*′︶'*)╯

    ☆, Naruto III

    "Roar——"

    was once again defeated by the enemy Dafei Xiaoguai roared unwillingly, but then thought of something and looked back cautiously.

    Moe Shota Kakashi said suspiciously: "Teacher, this monster seems to be thinking about something! It doesn't dare to use all its strength!"

    Obito smiled and said: "No matter what this monster is thinking about! After knocking it down, let's go in and take a look, okay? ……Hmm!" Suddenly Obito's smiling face changed, and his body flew upside down, with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

    "Obito!!" Lin called out worriedly.

    Kakashi looked at his teacher and worried: "Teacher, the monster is angry, what should we do?!"

    Namikaze Minato smiled as if he didn't see or hear it: "This is what you guys provoked. You have to solve it yourself! Teacher, I don’t know anything!" After speaking, he jumped onto the tree and looked at them leisurely.

    "Uh..." Kakashi was helpless, in fact, he also wanted to say that it was none of his business! But......

    Looking at Obito and Lin who were full of fighting spirit, he was even more helpless.

    Looks like he had to join in!

    ……

    Jiang Qi wakes up from his sleep with constant soft and then heavy noises coming from his ears.

    "Huh? Xiaoguai?" Jiang Qi looked around but couldn't find his pet, and shouted in doubt. Suddenly, there was a violent impact sound in front of him, which gave Jiang Qi a bad premonition.

    Sure enough, not far from the destination, he saw three stinky little ghosts in the group of his cute pet Xiaoguai, and Xiaoguai was afraid of being attacked by them from time to time.