04

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(4)

    After waiting all night to no avail, he smiled distortedly.

    "Hehehehehe..."

    The next morning, Nuliang Liban, who hadn't slept all night, was not as tired as human beings, and was still full of energy to strike up a conversation with the beauty. He closed one eye and pretended to glance around the pub inadvertently. Seeing Jiang Qi's shadow, he frowned, brushed away the women around him, went to the kitchen, brought a bowl of vegetable porridge and walked to Jiang Qi's room.

    "Huh? No one?" Facing the empty room, Nuliang Liban felt a little resentful in his heart, and he didn't know what he was resentful about.

    "Ah, sorry," he sneezed, "Have you caught a cold?" Jiang Qi rubbed his nose, feeling a little puzzled as he walked down the street.

    How long has it been since you visited the supermarket? Jiang Qi didn't remember, since he came to this world, he never went shopping anyway, thinking of the empty refrigerator at home, Jiang Qi walked into the supermarket.

    I don't know if I don't buy it, but after I bought it, I realized that there are really a lot of things to buy. When Jiang Qi came out of the supermarket, he had already carried several large plastic bags in his hand.

    "I knew there were so many things to buy, so I asked that guy to come out together." Jiang Qi sighed quite a bit. Although he has great strength and it's nothing to mention these things, he still wants a free labor. But as soon as he thought that Nuliang Liban must be surrounded by many beauties, Jiang Qi didn't know why he didn't have the interest to go shopping anymore, he lifted his feet and walked home.

    Passing by an alley, suddenly, a baby's voice came from the alley, Jiang Qi stopped, and his sense of smell, which was more sensitive than ordinary people, made him feel the strong smell of blood in the alley.

    Jiang Qi frowned, and walked carefully to the entrance of the alley, only to see a group of black shadows gradually lift up, and with the dim light of the sun, he gradually saw the figure of the black shadow clearly.

    This is, Jiang Qi widened his eyes, then turned around and ran away, what the hell, why did Chinese gu carved monsters appear in Japan? Could it be that the monsters have also immigrated? It must be the wrong way for him to open it! !

    Gu Diao is a kind of man-eating monster that looks like a bird with horns and sounds like a baby crying.

    The baby's voice was getting closer and closer. Jiang Qi quickly analyzed the favorable conditions in his mind, and quickly came to the conclusion that the terrain, buildings, and strength. However, looking at the woods and the distant street, he I just want to scold my mother, but I don't have any weapons at hand!

    Finally, he stopped at a denser place in the woods. He knew that if he continued to run, he didn't know how many dangers he would encounter ahead. At that time, he would not only face one monster, but several monsters, and the more trees there were, the conditions were right. The more favorable he is.

    I don't know if the monster Guandiao knew the food in front of him and stopped running away, or he still felt that it was inconvenient to spread his wings in the woods, so he landed on the open space and walked towards Jiang Qi quickly.

    The body made a judgment faster than the brain, Jiang Qi moved subconsciously, and quickly stretched out his hand to punch the nearby tree. carved.