33

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(33)

    To teach everyone, he only heard the word Cheng Kun in the dark, and knew that the other party was the enemy of his adoptive father. Seeing how useless the Mingjiao people were being tricked by Cheng Kun, he had no choice but to jump out and abolish Cheng Kun's martial arts. He didn't intend to kill Cheng Kun, because the other party was the enemy of the adoptive father, so he had to leave the other party's life to the foster father.

    However, just when he was about to retire, he was stopped by the Mingjiao people and asked him to be the leader of Mingjiao!

    What else did he say that he must be a master after learning the Great Teleportation of the Universe! The ghost knows that what he learned is the Great Teleportation of the Universe! ! At that time, there were so many secret books on the island, so he just picked a few at random. How did he pick out the martial arts of the past masters of Mingjiao? ? !

    Fuck his father's Mingjiao leader, he is free and unrestrained alone, but before he refuses, the people below report that the six sects have already been promoted to the Mingjiao!

    Then...

    he was kicked out of the shelves...

    he could already imagine his father's face that couldn't be darker.

    Well, forget it, anyway, the adoptive father is also a member of Mingjiao, so he can help Mingjiao to tide over this difficulty.

    ↑Didn't you really want to piss off your father on purpose?

    So the six sects who had the upper hand looked at the young man dressed like a dog, put on a face, and said boldly that he challenged their six sects alone.

    Zhang Cuishan looked at the young man who he could still see a five-point resemblance despite the dust, and covered his face speechlessly.

    How did he give birth to such a stupid son!

    Yu Lianzhou lowered her head and thought: "I always feel that the other party looks familiar."

    The others nodded in agreement.

    Zhang Cuishan: "..." So you guys are even more stupid.

    Sure enough, my mother came too.

    Zhang Wuji's eyes were shining, and his small eyes kept looking at Jiang Qi, wondering if his mother missed him!

    Jiang Qi smiled at him.

    Zhang Wuji smiled even wider.

    In order to show his martial arts, so Zhang Wuji showed no mercy to the people of the six sects.

    Besides Zhang Cuishan and Jiang Qi, someone else recognized Zhang Wuji, and that was Zhou Zhiruo who met once in Hanshuikou.

    She looked at Brother Wuji with affection in her eyes who had saved her back then.

    Zhang Wuji also recognized her, raised his eyebrows, and smiled at her.

    Ding Minjun discovered this abnormality and immediately complained to his master Juejue Shitai. Juejue also felt that the two of them were unusual, so he sternly said, "Zhiruo, kill him with the sword in your hand!" Zhou Zhiruo was unwilling, but Master

    Jue Not to disobey the order, struggling in my heart, raised the sword in my hand and stabbed at Zhang Wuji.

    The young man only laughed at Zhou Zhiruo and the people from the six sects saw it, so when everyone thought that the beauty trick in the youth meeting had been stabbed, Zhang Wuji naturally grabbed Zhou Zhiruo's sword, and then turned around and kicked her in the stomach , kicked her out.