34

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(34)

    "Oh!" Jiang Feng just blocked his nose when he felt dizzy, lost too much blood and passed out, and fell down facing Jiang Qi's direction.

    Jiang Qi frowned, cursed secretly for trouble, and supported the other party, the princess picked him up and carried him to her room.

    What he didn't see was that the corners of Jiang Feng's mouth, who had been unconscious, couldn't help but move for a moment.

    Hehe, Xiaoqi really likes him...

    ↑You think too much, he just doesn't want others to see people die in his yard.

    After Jiang Qi put him on the bed and closed the door to go out, Jiang Feng secretly opened one eye to confirm that he had left, then he smiled ripplingly, tossed and turned on the bed, and finally buried his head in the pillow.

    Ah, it smells so good, it was Xiaoqi who slept in it~ o(≧v≦)o

    He rolled back and forth on the bed a few times, then reluctantly got up and looked at the room.

    The furnishings of the room are almost exactly the same as Jiang Qi's character, they are extremely deserted, except for the commonly used square table with cold tea, two wooden stools, a dressing table, and a wardrobe, only him is left Sitting up on the bed. There are not even any decorations such as vases and paintings.

    He lowered his head regretfully, and originally wanted to go back with those one or two souvenirs...

    Jiang Feng glanced casually at a piece of underwear on the bedside, his nose suddenly became hot, and he quickly covered it with both hands so as not to sting again Catastrophe.

    If Xiao Qi came back and saw blood on his bed, he would die!

    He had only met Jiang Qi twice, but he had this premonition in his heart, as if he had been cleaned up before.

    It turns out that yes, did you forget who beat you up when we first met last night? ! Your dark circles haven't gone away yet!

    Jiang Feng tried his best to restrain his eyes so that they would not look at the white underwear. In other words, it was white... When he thought that the clothes had touched Xiao Qi's fair and smooth body, his eyes couldn't help it...

    Although He controlled his eyes, but obviously he forgot that he still had hands. When the white underwear was picked up by him, he gave up and struggled, holding the white underwear with a lewd smile on his face. dead.

    Just coming back, Jiang Qi saw this scene: "..."

    Well, help! There are perverts here! ! Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

    "You, here, what, what——!" These five words came out of Jiang Qi's teeth.

    Jiang Feng raised his head in bewilderment, "Xiao Qi, you're back so soon." As soon as he said the words, he stopped feeling bad, and prayed that the other party didn't hear what he said.

    But his wish was doomed to come to nothing. Jiang Qi squeezed his fist, and his fingers made a "click, click" sound: "Hehe, knowing that I'm coming back so soon, it seems that you didn't faint at all!"

    Jiang Feng couldn't help shrinking his neck in fear, stepped back, and stammered: "This, this is all a misunderstanding..."

    Jiang Qi squinted at the messy mattress, and said with a sneer, "These are also misunderstandings?"