23

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(23)

    What, it must be cooking! From almost burning the kitchen at the beginning, to burnt food, to normal food, and finally the food made it taste good.

    And Jiang Qi knew that he didn't need to cook, so he handed over all the work to the dog general, and he enjoyed someone's service.

    But General Dog is also having fun.

    No, Jiang Qi started acting coquettishly again: "Dabai~I want to put on clothes~"

    "Forget about being lazy!" There were dense red marks, and a smirk appeared on his face.

    "I thought where did you go again, General Inu! I didn't expect that you were in a human's home." Suddenly,

    a strong middle-aged man appeared at the door and joked into the room.

    General Quan's scalp exploded, and he lifted the quilt to cover the shirtless Jiang Qi, and angrily said to the human at the door: "What are you doing here?!" The middle-aged man watched him

    protect the human, shook his head in disbelief, "Tsk tsk tsk, why don't you just take a look, and there will be no loss of meat."

    The dog general raised a bloody smile: "I promise you will lose a piece of meat soon."

    The middle-aged man shivered, and he could feel it. The other party is serious.

    He looked at the human with a curious face sticking out his head from the back of General Dog, "Come out as soon as you get dressed, I'll wait for you outside the door, General Dog." After finishing speaking, he walked out with good

    intentions Pull the door shut.

    Jiang Qi lowered his eyes, his dark eyeballs were covered by long eyelashes, "Dabai, who is he?"

    General Quan didn't notice anything wrong with the other party, and dressed the other party as before. He looked dissatisfied at the traces on Jiang Qi's body that were gradually covered by the cloth, and said indifferently: "He is a friend of mine from before."

    Jiang Qi blinked and said oh, but he was secretly relieved.

    General Quan finished dressing him, tidied him up, patted his head, and said with a smile, "I thought you would ask me, Xiaoqi."

    Jiang Qi raised his head and said, "If I ask, will Dabai tell me?" "

    General Quan chuckled, "Of course! Of course I will listen to what my wife says!"

    Jiang Qi's ears turned red, he pushed him in a panic, and stammered, "Who is your wife!!"

    "Bang—— —!”

    The dog general flew upside down, smashed the wooden door, and fell at the feet of the middle-aged man.

    Jiang Qi opened his mouth slightly: ...he really didn't mean it this time!

    ↑So it used to be?

    The middle-aged man looked around vigilantly, but after seeing only the innocent young man in the house, he was a little confused.

    What's the situation?

    General Quan turned over helplessly and stood up. Well, he has been used to domestic violence...